BREAKING: Woman is outraged that private organizations headed by women rank other women

Every man on the planet knows how picky and superficial women are. Hell, women regularly exclude men under 6 feet tall on dating sites. It's even worse when they enter the work place as HR managers and proceed to select employees based on race, sex, and gender rather than on merit and competence. This year's Women's History Month has been unforgettable!

Attached: Latest Outrage.png (653x701, 360.83K)

Toxic BGC delivers again.

Who cares about dumb sluts fuck you op

Grease-Chad wins again!

Based

Attached: 1560127667686.png (663x715, 192.22K)

Proxy samefag

I wish I was clever enough to do that. Not going to lie, I've been following BGC from thread to thread all day today.

Stacies separating basic Beckies form the nerd herd!

Attached: becky vs stacy.jpg (1024x416, 57.83K)

When you make a movement based on victimization, and you start out as a large umbrella that attracts people who want retribution for that victimization, it’s going to collapse into itself at some point. They’ll find ways to cut people out because now they’re not this or that. Those Mexicans? They ain’t black so they ain’t victims, gib us more. Then suddenly they become the most vocally against it because they’ve been left out of the upper echelons of the victimization hierarchy. Suddenly now that it hurts them, they’re against it. Everyone thinks in ways of how this stuff affects them personally, and the more they keep eating one another alive, the more people begin to hate it.

That is exactly what has been happening to American society for the past decade or so.

funny thing is id fuck the becky in that pic over the stacy any day of the year and anyone thatd choose differently is bydlo af.

Yeah nah, this is what Becky is destined to become by her junior year.

Attached: IMG_3897.jpg (750x650, 95.09K)

the american social experiment truly has failed.

Based.
Fuck jews.
Fuck trannies.
Fuck sjws.
Fuck niggers.
Fuck Jannies.

It failed because social engineers would not stop tweaking it to determine how far control of the population could be taken. Now we a left with a multiracial managerial state held together by bloated bureaucracies that simultaneously pit various groups against each other and prevent those groups from tearing each other to shreds.

Holy shit is that her on the right? God I fucking hate modern college so much. It turns qts like that into shaved head purple nightmares who end up shaving skin on their legs off to make a fake penis

user, Becky would fuck any black guy before you, because she feels so awful for being white.

Attached: 1636642531155.png (936x908, 1M)

Letting women have the vote was a mistake. The funny thing is is they see how horrible they are when they rule each other yet still act like total cunts. It is as if there is no self reflection.

Worse yet, why would she want to be part of an organization whose practices she fundamentally disagrees with? Instead of trying to tear it down from the ground, she would be much better off finding a group aligned with her own values. Alas, we are in a revolutionary era where destruction rules the day.

The fuck?
This type of stuff is extremely commonplace among Sororities...its a decades long running cultural meme that I assumed eveyone knew about

IF a girl is fat she shoul join a fat Sorority..

Phi Sigma Sigma is one coloqially known s (Phi Piggy Piggy) at GW.

If you are Black you can Join Sigma Gamma Rho or Zeta Phi Beta if you are kinda butch

Because it is desirable.
>Rich, Attractive guy fucks her but won't date her because she has tattoos, smokes or because she fucks on the first date
>Her impulse is to be angry that he has those standards and attempt to manipulate or force him into changing them so that she has access to him or men like him
>When the issue is their values don't align which doesn't matter to her because his looks and status are what she is after and his values are just a barrier to her having access to it

So this is about access to top-tier alpha cock that the other girls were gatekeeping. That makes a lot of sense, user. Thanks for the insight.

I wish women were pickier

They're not

Lol

Yeah I'm gonna rank Eli Rallo as a weird rank

get her out GET HER OUR NOW

Attached: lMAO.jpg (480x480, 38.12K)

Only reason I clicked on this thread. Keep fighting the good fight, Greekbro

So basically irl social media. Big deal.