I hate the moon

i hate it for all that it's worth and the world would be a better place without it. sometimes at night i look into the sky see that bleak son of a bitch and think to myself: wow what an asshole

it's like i mean what is even the purpose and why would it be up there? it's not that in an universe without any moons at all a normal person would think: well life is perfect except for that moon that doesnt exist.

it's like people cant think straight anymore. when i talk about the moon topic it's other people blaming me for my thoughts when actually they are the problem because they as moon supporters do something irrational. they just dont get it

so bottom line: the moon sucks and shouldnt be there at all. half moons are ven worse because they pretend to be something they are not

Attached: moon.jpg (2133x2160, 646.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rccxm8OaNeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

I know, it's lunacy

Attached: file.png (350x350, 124.14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rccxm8OaNeI

comeon, you're a bummer..

Pale acne ass face staring from the sky.

It's a map of flat Universe

Op is a Faggot and idiot, can confirm that. I am ashamed to share a flag with him, he should step inside an oben and gas himself.

Why not fire rockets at it then?

finally someone that makes sense on this place.

The moon is shit, but she's cute

Unfortunatelly both are related

Attached: 1000_F_199672745_KwBUCYnpCSjyRywkUT46n0HxnjdvU1Le.jpg (1000x667, 231.86K)

Watch Dragonball. Not only is it unironically redpilled Christian kino, the moon gets destroyed/restored several times.

Blame Neil Armstrong, he invented it.

>be moon
>looks nice and comfy
>changes up appearances unlike subpar sun
>lights you way at night
>up there every night hanging around
>fucking controls tides or some such shit
>fucks with women every month
>has a smug as fuck face, laughing along with neets at a time when wagies and normalfags all sleep
The moon is based as fuck. Anti-moonists are niggers, faggots and kikes. One day humanity will go to the moon and it will be a fucking giant step for mankind. OP is gay.

Attached: moon.png (500x419, 188.71K)

This is the most antisemitic post I have ever read. Kudos. Shut it down

I don't think the moon is a rock reflecting light from the sun.

Attached: 1645295584861.jpg (680x425, 21.55K)

I don't think it is either; it doesn't seem to be something you can just land on. It appears to be self-luminous.

Hot take: you hate the moon (and the night by extension) because the middle easternoids worship it, because it's too hot in the day to live.
Conversely, White man worships the sun (and the day by extension) because light gives life and illuminates the world and its splendours around us. Night is a waste, so we just pass it by with sleep.

So this is the power of german funnies

>hating the smugness of the moon
Based. It needs to be taken down a couple notches.

Fuck off

I thought he was the one who turned it into cheese