Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: FOZryVdX0AE9fQk.png (1000x1000, 75.93K)

yeah i used to fuck a nigger bitch and we'd take pictures together and caption it "with my favorite nigger"

Seems to be.

I've never boned a nigress. I'm too scared of HIV

Stonetoss is a racemixer

post them

Yes, I breed African queens on the daily and they all let me call them nigger

with my experience it's the middle eastern girls who are riskier with HIV. If you burn the coal you burn the bacteria off too

lmao this is true. Every black girl that I've ever met that overheard me talking about how blacks need to be put back in their place has come onto me. One outright have me her phone number on a piece of paper when I told her my cellphone was dead.

deleted my snapchat, but i've got this

Attached: foto_nigger (8).jpg (713x951, 80.06K)

black girls are having a hard time on the dating scene so, wouldn't surprise me

>burn the bacteria off for HIV protection
fucking retard dipshit brainlet smoothbrained fuckup bat eating chang.

ginger?

He's black

>what is satire
dumb amerimutt go pay taxes for gender equity

Eww

I would be surprised if it didn't.
Women are submissive by nature and love to be degraded, but not publically. So, if you chat up a woman and can keep the conversation ongoing despite the initial shock, a nigger will probably make the best housewife a man could have.

It's the same basic principle as displaying dominance to women of your race. You display dominance by thinking she's inferior, and women should find that sexy.

They're niggers though so we don't have them and I can already imagine the smell, so I can't test my theory.

Attached: 1591037379391.jpg (709x709, 74.02K)

Doesn't apply for Latinas. Latinas HATE White guys.

Attached: Snaptik_7049039838498032902_neekolul.webm (576x1024, 1.46M)

there's a mexican girl I occasionally talk to and she doesn't mind that I call her beaner and stuff. I still haven't tried calling her a spic though

You can tell you girlfriend of 3 weeks "A woman has never been able to make me cum from a blowjob" and she'd be unhaling your cock with-in 5 minutes because it triggers that desperation to be useful/needed thing in their head. So, a black chick taming a racist is like the catholic girl taming the bad boy. It's all the same mechanism.

So generally speaking, yes, it's true. But depends on the woman's level of insecurity.

Attached: Black-Girl-Thoughts.jpg (750x868, 64.93K)

lmao this is cringe, my boner has turned inside out and now I am a woman

Attached: Cute Black GF.jpg (469x705, 81.2K)

>He

I always look people in the eye when I walk in public and black girls always stare back at me and smile. White girls almost always ignore me but black girls seem interested. What would you make of this?

Oops, forgot to take off Sage trip
Reminder that Sage goes in all fields

ooo, chubby :D

Fat lol

Black women are whores for giving you attention and White women are just whores.

This is a horrible video. She can look pretty cute, but her body is nooooooowhere near the level it needs to be to pull of that outfit and that dance.

i cant find it

That's not how it works, hypothetical tranny

White women are supressing their desires more. Or black women have lower or broader standards. White women are going for the top 10% of men.

>Latinas HATE White guys.
lol bullshit

YWNBAW

Tf are you on about, Latinas love whites more than anyone else. They hate each other, within the Latina community the darker you are the lower your social status. Getting a white guy is a huge boost for them.

nger

I don’t get this fetishization of Negro women. In the end you’re going to get a mulatto that has no real heritage or culture to call home.

Attached: 406C2007-9765-45E3-9F94-8D4A17EC8919.jpg (828x817, 407.21K)

i cant leave

Every black girl I've ever met has smiled, listened to me, wanted to talk to me, found me funny and wanted to have sex with me. They would literally text me "yooo can i come over n sukk your dick

Attached: 1647655522669.jpg (768x1526, 105.2K)

Yes. Black girls cant get enough of fat hairy racist uncircumsiced white cock

Attached: 1647060713475.jpg (331x586, 75.37K)

reminder that ginger is an anagram of nigger

>The dichotomy of man
It's true,
Latinas HATE White guys, they disparage them, call them gringos. Its just Any Forums cope that Latinas want to sleep with White guys. The whole 'trad Latina' is just a myth Any Forums created from whole cloth.

Attached: FKiXzo_XwAc_gM7.jpg (1031x2048, 411.12K)

*fatt

Race mixing is a sin. Don't throw away your genetics for a temporary dopamine rush. Don't bring a self loathing mutt, goblin into the world. We have enough already.

Jealous self-loathing female hands typed that post.

black bros...

Attached: 1642846430222.jpg (640x640, 73.14K)