Why is the Christian God act bioplar?

He acts like a human than God. I don’t understand.
>I’m a jealous God
?????

Attached: E090AF9C-5730-4E8D-9F85-52D3CBC55D6E.jpg (750x1334, 96.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10619515/Texas-student-22-bitten-800-TIMES-dog-reveals-face-time-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

David woods, Christian prince and others have Debunked Islam as a nonsensical belief system.

GOOD DOGGO
WOOF WOOF

Attached: BFE33318-2EB2-4892-B5AF-69929413EFB4.jpg (634x673, 45.76K)

Tell me you are a kike without telling me you are a kike

I’m just asking a question
>Christianity comes from Jews

Old testament God is really Satan pretending to be God. Christianity was real God's attempt to subvert a devil worshipping cult - he just appreciates the irony. Islam was the devil's attempt to subvert Christianity in a similar fashion.

So him talking about Islam also explains the Christians Gods actions?

Keep in mind. He’s dealing with Jewish people.

>I am the Lord your God. You shall not have strange gods before me. You shall not make to thyself any graven thing; nor the likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth. You shall not adore them nor serve them.

>gods before me
>admits there are other gods
>but I'm the best
he's a fucking seethe mong who cant go toe to toe with ganesh or hanuman
extreme kikery

Attached: file.png (360x640, 421.08K)

Low IQ marcionite heresy, you’ve been refuted for 1800 years my man

Give it to me straight boys, was she trying to have sex with the dogs or not?

So why would you half the Bible then if half of them are written by “satan.” Doesnt God control satan? Why would Satan make a false Bible, only for God to have his followers read half of that?

*read

She was found naked and her clothes were folded up on the couch near by. A towel was on the floor of the living room where she was at. What do you think happened? Did the dogs strip her naked and set aside her clothes?

>which he created but the white man suffers

simple
>parts I don't like are satan
>everything else is god
>but everything is literal
simple.

at least she can still smile about it

are you being serious is that actually how she was found?

Everyone on Any Forums has a different answer yet they read the same book
If everyone has a different answers and if God is bound by human limitations. That means either
A. God does not exist and all religions are false
B. God does exist but it most likely not the Bible, Torah, or Quran. It’s just a God without a name.

That’s called cherry picking and it means you don’t have real convictions

Attached: 07B9F33C-B7CB-417E-B2A1-6BE1170A3CB2.jpg (800x965, 163.9K)

Being called heresy is not the same as being refuted. Indeed opinions of this sort are not refutable.

You are really disgusting human being for thinking that women are like that

Attached: 1647654768266.jpg (913x945, 159.11K)

Yes. There are crime scene photos that show the living room with her clothes set aside and bodycam footage of EMS picking up her naked body. They might still be in the link below.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10619515/Texas-student-22-bitten-800-TIMES-dog-reveals-face-time-attack.html

I’ve come to my conclusion threads over

>So why would you half the Bible then if half of them are written by “satan.”
The point was to subvert it and utilise it, not destroy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcrLOa8XxU

>god doesnt exist cuz woman got attacked trying to fuck niggerbulls!
Lmao atheists are retarded

>satans literal dogs did this

Moron. Imagine ignoring half of the lesson. Disingenuous bastard.

Jews are genetically predisposed to schizophrenia.

Because God is man made thats why God has traits like jealousy and rage. It's also why a supposedly all powerful God needs praise and adoration

>I make up shit to avoid answering a question I didn't like
Lol

>nonsensical belief system.
Lmao you literally believe in trinity bro stfu

Are you retarded? That only indicates he acknowledges that humans worship other gods, it didn't mean that those God's were real. In fact, those gods are labelled God's of wood and clay as opposed to the one "living God". So many dumb athiests brits on this board.

Stop trying to understand God's mind, you are clueless about a lot of things, you cannot know why God act and think like he does.

First study the earth, once you know the earth perfectly, you will be able to start thinking about the sky.. RIght now, you are like a little baby trying to run, you simply cannot.