BREAKING NEWS -- NIGGERS DON'T GO CAMPING, HIKING, OUTDOORS, ETC

>because they are afraid of White People

Attached: nigger-camping.png (727x714, 524.61K)

>Scared of white people
kek
YT's response is always
>Oh my gosh sir
>I'm going to sue you
No one is scared of white people.

ummm no sweaty, it's because they are lazy homebodies who enjoy the comfort of drinking booze and smoking blunts on their couch in their smelly apartments than sleeping in a tent in who knows the fuck where like a cra cra white person

More like they're afraid of the expense of equiping for it...
>Can't get that shit with snap.
>Apparently niggers aint superior in any way, when they got to pay..

They get enough thrills from avoiding the bullets at home, they don't need to go camping to get a bit of adrenaline and wildlife.

There are no white people innawoods. Only bears.

Niggers dominate camping more than basketball. There about 10,000 of them camping on skid row in LA right now.

Attached: 1646280231053.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

Blacks are afraid of nature, likely due to genetics. On top of that they are very superstitious and afrid da woods

Because despite living in a multiracial country where racial/ethnic disparities are on full display for anyone with eyes to see, Americans truly believe that any differences in interest, behaviors, and life outcomes are solely the result of racism and white bigotry. Worse yet, the media, academia, and the education systems tell these halfwits and midwits that they are correct and deserve retribution for what others took from them. We are in the midst of a revolution, and only one side is fighting while the other thinks it can stop the madness at any point because it has a few guns that it will never use.

Attached: We're fucked.gif (640x360, 2.15M)

Then why do niggers always want to live around us?

It's time white people stopping camping in order to make black people safe outside, and that's a good thing.

>Why Black People Do Not Use Punctuation

Because it's a wholesome activity that requires effort and is significantly more difficult to do whilst fucked on fentanyl

It's because camping isn't about MUH DIK which is the only thing niggers ever think about

No, it's because it requires advanced planning and forethought so that you don't have a bad time and endanger yourself.
It's literally some of the cheapest forms of entertainment, and once you get the decent gear hurdle, it can be entirely free depending on where you live. It's not because it's expensive, it's not because the woods are filled with KKK-skinwalkers or deliverance tier hillabillies; it's because if you don't know how dress yourself or plan for things like bad weather, then you're going to have a bad time and risk possibly death. And they also have a very irrational fear of wildlife, while also never taking the time to learn about or prepare for possible encounters with said wildlife.

But why? I've lived around white people all my life and they've been nothing but good to me. Black btw.

can you imagine camping and having to worry about niggers being around? i dont want them camping if they're gonna bring their niggery to nature.

you cant loot and steal nikes in the forest why would niggers go there?

nah it's because you have to think ahead

> why niggers don’t go camping

Because the bus doesn’t go innawoods and the EBT card doesn’t work there.

niggers are basically camping all the time, they dont bathe, they cant afford electricity and they eat whatever they can find out in the wild to begin with.

The last time niggers camped, they got enslaved.

Attached: dirty-knees.jpg (334x300, 23.39K)

More like pussies who are scared of nature

Lots of trees in the woods...

African Americans and those who are African diaspora in the west don’t like it because it seems backwards, unsanitary and a waste of time. (Most first gen kids and their parents think the same). They would rather vacation somewhere fancy or do something luxurious. (Ex: go to Dubai, eat out, go to Miami)

I’m from a nomadic African country so camping is actually fun for us.
I’ve been seeing more and more Black people getting into it. This article is just trying to bring race into it for no good reason, it mostly class and wanting to progress.

>people who are unable to plan for the future don't like a hobby that requires planning for the future

I am shock

Joggers are lazy and entitled. They also lack the intellectual capacity to enjoy the beauty of nature. Their primitive minds are attracted to shiny bling. Great to spend time out in nature: it's the ultimate jogger-free zone.

Nothing inna woods to steal
niggers can’t create only take and destroy