Do you think Iraqis are humans just like you?

do you think Iraqis are humans just like you?

(i'm not the one in the picture)

Attached: Unftitled.png (1021x1024, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq#Economy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The way I would fuck her would be absolutely inhuman.

Attached: mcdonnies.jpg (600x500, 38.94K)

okay let me just say it before this thread derails, i didn't ask if you thought iraqi women are hot, because that is not up for debate, they're the perfect balance of hot and cute

Inbred as fuck, but I bet she'd suck a mean dick. (i'm not the one in the picture)

soo you're still a gril then? Pix?

>do you think Iraqis are humans just like you?
Sure. I heard 2nd hand about how a Mayor's son that was repeatedly let on base and my cousin ate dinner with him, was shot during an ambush waving around a wooden gun. He was pretty broken up about it and only told his brother while drunk.

no, no pix

both iraq and iran used to be decent countries. sadly the curved nose tribe had other plans

Nope

I must agree, on a middle east scale
Lebanese are overrated

probably, not the kurdish ones though

كس امك

damn, shit happens i guess, stories like this are just normal everyday news, even up until now you would hear crazy shit that makes your jaw drop, it's a fucking wonderland over here

Yes.

Built for BBC

حبيبي والله

They're doing fine, outside some issues with the Kurds here and there, and that god forsaken desert that ISIS ran around in for awhile.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq#Economy

just like me? no, they have a completely different culture and worldview. most of them can't even read and write Arabic.

Sure. That they're not niggers or jews. That makes 'em human. I just like them being human over in Iraq. And staying in Iraq.

>Inbred as fuck
>t.

Attached: CB19203B-AA68-4C84-8DC2-C6F05AAEFCD7.jpg (249x202, 7.78K)

>do you think Iraqis are humans just like you?
Not at all.

امسح البوست يا عار

>I bet she'd suck a mean dick.
I bet Ms. Pac-Man sucks a mean dick.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 26.22K)

based

Yes.

I used to until they did 9/11.

ive worked alongside some, honestly theyre great people and i hate america for what they did to them

Of course they are human. But Assyrians are the best people of Iraq

Attached: BC77A8BA-4F41-4B18-BD0E-2AFB7497BAA5.jpg (1170x1334, 1.01M)

there are some whites still there, the arabs rapists didnt get em all

Looks like a metric butt ton of those filters that they use to automatically shoop any photo into a pretty girl. But yeah she does look human.

No.

I would lick her sweaty asshole with all my ability.

the US kinda fucked my chances with that one soooo, it's not like i can stay here, i'll just be killed eventually

No. Iran yes.

ليش؟

Your thread topic is shit. All that matters is how her pussy looks and smells. That’s what we need to discuss.

I have nothing in common with hyper wealthy sand niggers

I need a wife that looks like this, how should i go about getting one?

Why? Are you a faggot?

Humans? Sure
Like me? No
I'm Finnish. My genes are different than yours. You'll have different propensities from these genetics. These propensities will result in particular strategies. These strategies differ among genetic populations. Islam, for example, is good for particular people's while Christianity is better for some, and Paganism for others. There's all sorts of strategies for cultures and societies. They're not wrong, they're just tailored to genetic populations. Multiculturalism is wrong. If you're going to be an immigrant, adopt the culture you're entering or you create hell on earth. Multiculturalism is hell. If you can't help yourself but revert to your tendencies, stay with your own people.

Attached: globohomo vs the tomboy.jpg (1024x575, 77.08K)

>do you think Iraqis are humans
Yes. It's a very varied species.
>just like you?
Pic related.

Attached: Taliban chuckle.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

Invade Iraq and conquer.

فضحتنا ابن التنيج

I only met one single iraqi man that wasnt a subhuman. Disgusting, but not as bad as afghans. I should know...

well it looks like a sealed bag of pudding and smells like bubble gum

ليش تحط صورة بنت بعدين تسوي لي فيها مؤمن. حاط صورة البنت علشان المحنة يا ساقط. الكلام كلة بيكون على البنات والسقوط يا فاسق. عساك تموت.

no, just a couple of hot takes

I don't want to get revenge stabbed in my sleep

Go to Sweden.

>adopt the culture you're entering
That's still no good. His children are likely to "revert to the mean". There's no good way of doing mass immigration across such vast distances of geography and culture.

اكتب بالإنجليزية أيها الزنجي

sorry sand user i have no idea whats the difference between you and other sand anons

Only if you don't raise your kids, like nearly every modern retard sending their kids to indoctrination factories. At that point it doesn't even matter what your culture was, you're throwing it in the trash by abdicating the responsibility for the next generation entirely.

شيعي؟ ايباه والله لو الوضع مثل ال 2006 جان ذبحتك باب بيتك

كل الفضلات

الزفه فينا ليش؟ هذا بدون ديانة.

Why? Is it sunni vs Shia war to the death?

>raise your kids,
Are you some fucking commie or something, thinking it's all about environment, tabula rasa dogma!? It's IN THE BLOOD, ffs. Just because the parent is an outlier, the tendencies are likely to reemerge in the kids. And on top of that, there's the social dynamic whereby even in the best of circumstances, the kids can "rebel", and resent their parents for bringing them into a land where they instinctively know they do not BELONG.