Schizo predictions

If q Chads are right in everything they fucking said, what will you do anons?

Attached: 210225152550-qanon-flag-rally-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 52.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Uc3V8NxKWw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/5fs9NWXRhVQc2Ab6NERSUQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 more weeks until Taiwan invasion.

Attached: 1646074139110.jpg (628x627, 87.24K)

where do you even get qanonsense merch these days?

Only in the US anons sorry
youtu.be/9Uc3V8NxKWw

Attached: x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 182.27K)

Most people have zero integrity. They're going to pretend like they believed the whole time.

You will never get an apology from your friends and family members for ostracizing you. They will almost never apologize for being wrong. It's human nature. They will eventually admit you are right but they will almost never apologize for the way they treated you.

I sincerely wish they were, but I don’t think they are

>if right
LMAO of course we are right little nigga

Put on my freedom outfit and hit the town.

Attached: 564A1725-361F-48C1-80A6-9327ADB074CA.png (630x472, 352.41K)

Let you know in two weeks

They weren't so this is a pointless question

setting aside all the obvious well poisoning shit like JFKjr and all that crap
there were really two main aspects to the "Q" stuff
1. that most of the worlds elite/rulers were pedos being blackmailed (epstein, pizzagate, etc) and engaging in human trafficking, Russiagate, Trump being spied on, etc. things that anyone whose spent any decent amount of time on Any Forums already know more or less.
2. there was some secret military unit that was going to swoop in and arrest them all.
the #1 stuff was all true, the #2 stuff was not.
that's really it in a nutshell

right about what exactly?

Attached: Trust Sessions.png (439x122, 7.14K)

>zero integrity
Hey genius wouldn't integrety mean changing your mind when presented with new information?

Biden gets a boner on stage and the camera can see it poke the podium. Prediction

Checked

Attached: 1f60d.png (16x16, 533)

>. that most of the worlds elite/rulers were pedos being blackmailed
wtf is wrong with you you stupid fucking nigger. PROVE IT NIGGER or stfu. You stupid fucking qnigger.

Attached: Talk.jpg (1274x830, 365.02K)

you really like that picture alot don't you?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/5fs9NWXRhVQc2Ab6NERSUQ/

Attached: 1583897869813.gif (1280x640, 154.5K)

DarkMaga is upon us

Did you trust the plan?

>all for a LARP?

If 2 is also right and the NSA is fucking in on it. We get THE absolute happening user. Next up is Taiwan, when Taiwan happens I expect the US to take action agains the remaining satanists

Get on Any Forums to shitpost about it.

Q = JFK Jr = the main antichrist

Q is real. He really killed the satanic pedos, the media Jews, the intel leaders, the military leaders in 100+ countries in the past 6 years. But this was done behind the scenes. First they wanted to get rid of satanic pedos then announce this or play it delayed to the public.

Q wasn't really fighting his enemies. He was one of their bosses all along. He sacrificed his own puppets ritually.

He faked his death.

Attached: 1643092241108.png (674x947, 1.26M)

die glownigger
What if it wasn't user
>2 more larps

I trust my intuition, my intuition says this guy may be alive. BUT he would never join their side, if he is alive Q sisters just won.

Yes, Q = JFK Jr = the antichrist seems to be desperate to be popular here on Any Forums.

But Any Forums is Christian board.