>be Greek
>have shitty wagecuck customer service job
>live in Germany, multicultural cesspit
>get Turkish customers
>rarely but way too often, some of them ask if I speak Turkish
>hang out in (((discord))) with internet friends
>they say to me I look Turkish, say afterwards they’re joking
>hang out in Telegram with other internet friends
>have really hardcore discussions about them with race, some of them are seething sandnogs
>they seethe and tell me I look Turkish so I shouldn’t even talk about race
>look in the mirror
>actually start having mental issues because it’s mentioned way too often I look Turkish

I don’t know what to do, guys. I’m just really tired. I don’t even know if it’s true or if these bastards are fooling with me, or if it’s just a fact they don’t know anything about racial phenotypes and sort due to being normies in that matter, so they make much more retarded assumptions.
It’s bugging me.
Knowing what the Ottoman Empire has done to my country, my people, turning it into a multicultural cesspit where a probability exists I might have bad blood.
As a fellow race realist, I consider killing myself, as I’m not sure what to figure out.
I get estimated as Croatian, Russian, German, even Nordic one time, Turkish, whatever, but I never get estimated as a Greek.

This is the worst place to ask for advice, but I’d just like to know what your opinion is on the whole subject, and if you maybe have good sources of any kind for me to find out my racial identity.
It’s slowly eating me up from inside and I can’t take this anymore. I hate Turkey, but I also started hating my own country. I feel it’s best if we nuke both.

Attached: 59F3A46C-E47D-4263-A743-287CC3495C14.jpg (1000x561, 89.35K)

just read the Bible

Maybe you should go home to Greece.

Fellow greek born in Italy, first mistake: you live in germany.
But also when I visited my 100% italian friend got mistaken for a turk a million times

>wagie
>suicidal
>discord
>posting on Any Forums
Lol this is peak fucking zoomer its so disguting and hideous to the point its hilarious

move to Greece?

I agree thoroughly. My parents came here and I was born without asking for it. I am missing the financial funds to fuck off back to Greece, and to be honest I don’t even know if I wanna go there. Maybe I’m extremely pessimistic, but I feel like apart from the culture we inherited from our apparent ancestors, we are a fucked country with nothing to offer apart from cool holidays.

My cousin moved from the US to Athens 6 years ago at age 25, he didn't know the language but eventually learned and now he has a qt greek gf and works for a customer care company from home. I currently working in the italian railway company and they have offices in Greece, and I am trying to get moved there. We all gonna make it, Greece can have huge potential if our diasporoids come back to senses and go back to the motherland

>German IP
good bait

So what gayrek bro, it’s ok. Turks and Greeks look alike

You tried looking less turkish?

Why the hell would you care? Nobody can fool you, nobody can insult you. It's just some words that have no meaning. How you interpret them and how you react is what matters. Stop having compulsive reactions to some strangers who stop thinking about you 5 seconds after your conversation ends. Why do you need a predefined identity? You think you don't matter unless you fit in a few pre-selected boxes? Stop being angry when somebody mislabels you, you know who you are and where you're form and somebody else's opinion is just that - his opinion. Live your life goddamnit.

Attached: 1646796631010.gif (491x491, 1.44M)

If you can't get back to Greece, perhaps try and find more Greeks in Germany to hang out with? Find some semblance of connection to your people and culture, somewhere you belong, somewhere you fit in.

Multiculturalism is a complete fucking meme.

No one wants to feel like mystery meat in a sea of mystery meat.

Millions of Greeks, slavs, Albos, Bulgars, and other Balkanite tribes like Vlachs converted to Islam and joined the Ottomans to avoid the Jizya Tax and other bullshit dealing with muslims. The Christians that remained are the remnants of the Byzantine Christians of the Balkans. Any genetic tests shows you this.

Attached: GeneticsEuropeSouth.png (847x572, 159.39K)

This whole thread is a Turkish psy-op. You 4channers are easy targets for agents like OP.

Attached: TurkTurk.jpg (1099x906, 187.52K)

Well we're waiting on you, but don't be like the faggoty diasporas who pretend to be English lords over the locals

Athens is the biggest shithole I have ever been to. Despite all the awful places Britain has to offer, nothing compares to a weekend of being in Athens. People defecating in the streets, junkies shooting up in the middle of the day, trash everywhere; all within a mile of the Acropolis.

I agree the central area is disgusting, I wish I could be moved to Thessaloniki desu, way nicer than Athens

get away from the net, read some good books, listen to good music that makes *you* feel good, focus on exercise, eating right, and making a commitment to life as a principle. don't kill yourself, man. death will meet us all, you don't need to rush. just breathe and try to push off all this social nonsense. first of all, friends don't silence you and put you down because of your race, nor should you hang out with people (hint hint) that can't get out of that thinking range. you should have higher standards for others and yourself than whatever color you are. what you're going through is a crisis of identity because the foundation you set it on is incapable of holding it up. this is why race politics are bad in the first place. it's who you are. not what you are. it's a shame that you've been brainwashed away from the real reason people get exasperated by the question of race. it's obviously important, but the key is understanding these basic aspects of self and *moving on* from them. if you're just an product of your lineage and your culture, you're going to be left with a mess like this. the desire to kill yourself. what you really want to kill is the system that is putting you down, but you've turned that anger and struggle inwards. for what profit? none. none at all. there is another way, greekbro.

Yeah the center of Athens is shit, full of druggies, communists, gypsies, fucking corpse snatchers and traffickers too. Suburbs are good and quiet though

maybe your real father is turkish OP

Is it true you can end up in jail for metal detecting?