MASTERCARD SOCIAL CREDIT HAPPENING

The jews in USA are putting in their own social credit system akin to China

twitter.com/GIsrael144/status/1505939011797401600

Those fuckers will look at every purchase you make and punish you depending how much you spent and what you bought. What the fuck.

Attached: 1646439722049.jpg (480x434, 27.96K)

i hope they look at every image on your hard drive as well so we can kill all the anime retards more efficiently

Bet they're going to stop you from buying gas eventually because it's too harmful for the environment.

you're on Any Forums dude what did you expect.

Bump.

I don't want your damn cards
GOLD COINS
USE GOLD FUCKING COINS

I've been here since 2012 when I was 12 and have still never watched a minute of anime, genuinely not a minute worth

We knew it was coming. Why do you act like you are surprised?

Sad. Many such cases.

Attached: 1577350814177.jpg (960x720, 144.74K)

Outstanding work, thank you double-O seven, my plans to own land and raise farm animals seem to be a good direction to follow. Carry on, let us know even you find more details

congrats, you're the outcast of outcasts, more autistic, warped, and beta, than regular autistic betas

shut the fuck up tourist

Who gives a shit about this, it’s opt in for monitoring carbon usage. As long as I’m not getting booked for ordering a Pepe flag in the mail I don’t give a shit

It's like they want to enslave us or something.

Its already here you retard. Mastercard and Visa have already barred people like Nick Fuentes who criticized Jews

>The jews in USA are putting in their own social credit system akin to China
Yes, start promoting revolution, rtards. You can complain all day, nothing's gonna happen. People need to be radicalized. We need fanatical but smart people who are very angry and full of righteous hatred in order to bring about change.

Work towards the death of the US ruling class.

I knew it would come eventually but this fucking soon? I thought that video was fake until I looked up doconomy and man what a bitch slap in the face.

what about the truckers in Canada with their accounts frozen, does that shit count too?

I thought all that shit got reversed.

relic of the past, world is moving on

>use rocks
ok boomer. or just Bitcoin, like a normal person (Btc to get rich, then LN for mini transactions or "cash out" and pay with cash fiat)

Attached: bitcoin-big.jpg (1024x1104, 99.66K)

>opt in
for now retard