Today I Blocked My Cousin's Phone Number

Saturday was my birthday. My mother did her best to throw a surprise party. I went to my parents house and my antifa cousin was there. I have never talked to someone more brainwashed in all my life. He literally still believes COVID originated in the wet market.

Anyhow, I've cut out all social media and I don't even watch the news. Crazy how much shit still seeps in even when you don't pay attention. My peace of mind has increased and I spend a lot more time focusing on work and self care. I listen to positive music and the occasional stand up comedian.

Since Saturday he has texted me a couple times with some bull shit and when I responded he sent me some far left fact check garbage and I realized there is no use. Back when I was watching the world burn I would answer and try to show him reality but it did nothing but get me frustrated and he just moved farther left.

So today I blocked his phone number. I feel kind of bad but whats the point? He is family but sweet mother mary of god, he's literally, unironically cheering on the anti-whites while they try and destroy our people.

He doesn't work, just lives off his mother and says he is part of the "neat" lifestyle? His sisters and mother tell him he is smart but he is the worst critical thinker I've ever met.

I don't know if he is dead to me yet but he sure is trying. Anyhow, at some point I will have family try to guilt me; I just can't fucking stand talking to him anymore. Dude is about 50 and does nothing but Twitter and video games.

On a very real level I feel a major loss, like (((they))) won because another family has been broken up and another white man is atomized.

Attached: 1603804661371.jpg (500x302, 74.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9WCjEsPP0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congratulations. Or sorry that happened.

didn't read
not your blog nigger

cousins have been disagreeing for thousands of years, relax

you did the right thing

Attached: 1642631425533.gif (243x243, 3.79M)

At the soonest opportunity you should kill yourself.

Attached: 1646958952577.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

just tell him you dont care about some unemployed loser thinks and block him
gain something from it, make him seeth

>Dude is about 50 and does nothing but Twitter and video games.
Jesus fucking Christ man. I was about to post some shit like "He'll grow out of that phase, just give him time."
Don't feel bad for blocking him.

>dude is about 50
What? He’s done for. Also have the same problem with my brother. He’s not a meat but very globohomo

I'm not reading your fucking blog post

>reddit spacing
At least give a TL;DR you double nigger

>says he is part of the "neat" lifestyle
fuck off newfag. go back

All antifa/BLM fucks must die, no exception for family

>50 years old

reddit

This

Attached: 5692002D-9519-47A5-9DBB-E492AFD1E49B.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

he cleaned and organized his desk
he's neat
quit being so hard on him.
be a little bit nicer you stupid nigger

Attached: 1640748542297.gif (304x250, 996.15K)

youtu.be/V9WCjEsPP0U

Attached: 1647496172515.jpg (684x689, 118.33K)

>On a very real level I feel a major loss, like (((they))) won because another family has been broken up and another white man is atomized
I lost a whole circle of friends because of fentanyl floyd bullshit. Even ruined a 30 year relationship between our mothers because of it. It fucked me up mentally for over a year. Like, I realized we were never friends if thats all it took but it still hurts cuz one of em i knew since i was like 4 or 5 and we did a lot of shit together/travel. Feelsbadman

Yeah I lost a few during that summer. Anyone remotely bluepilled just became fanatical. It took me a little too long to realize that no other opinions were gonna be allowed anymore

Covid is a hoax and op is a faggot

Feelsbadman
He fits that description.
Sucks but sounds about right.
Don't have the guts, plus there is plenty to live for.

Attached: FNc-pxtXIAA4RFD.jpg (679x587, 50.22K)

based tl;dr poster

>He literally still believes COVID originated in the wet market.
WTF
HE HATES CHINA, HOW COULD HE!!

Attached: 1647211523938.png (179x282, 10.44K)

>He literally still believes COVID originated in the wet market.
ITS FUCKING OVER!!!

Attached: 1647218846940.png (744x908, 219.6K)

>today I blocked his phone number
You let the Jew win, when you let your white family disintegrate.

>On a very real level I feel a major loss, like (((they))) won because another family has been broken up and another white man is atomized.
This. The only solution is to radicalize your family to the right wing.
That takes finesse.

>letting politics ruin your family

All you can do is try with these retards. Unblock him. Blocking somebody is a lefty trait because they can’t handle the truth. Let him send you cnn and soros bullshit all he wants. Don’t give up on family. Godspeed.

just tell him it's better the two of you dont talk about politics since you have different opinions. you blocked him like a little twitter fag and i bet you're as low IQ and ideologized as him