Problem fixed

Attached: open-competition.jpg (600x600, 53.26K)

No "men sports"
No "women sports"
only "competition open to all sports"

Would be hilarious to watch mixed football teams. And I don't like football.

Yes... so wait a minute... why don't we have this already? If men and women are equal and there's no difference, then why aren't all sports mixed now?

I think that's the actual plot hole in the tranny argument.

>All persons sports
>Only men make the cut

problem fixed-er

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA4OC85NDQvb3JpZ2luYWwvYXN0ZXJvaWQtZWFydGguanBn.jpg (900x441, 84.43K)

we already do, its just that only men make the cut

This is why trannies in female sports is what will end feminism. It exposes how gender politics is a total scam that allows women to have life on easy mode.

no it doesnt, it just shows that trannies are men

Or, the X-Games. For discerning Xirs.

we need more feminist boxing

more men beating up women

That's what I mean. It destroys all the precepts of feminism. It shows equality is a lie.

Equality across all sports. I like it.

>persons
>per
>sons

This is still problematic, OP. Not everyone is a son. We should say All Earthlings' Sports.

I wonder if women will now figure out the one thing that they have over men.
the ability to take the sperms and carry a baby.
and then stay the fuck at home and give milkies to baby and raise baby plus cook food and clean the fucking house you lazy cunt.
how about that?

They had the best of both worlds, a literal golden goose where they had all the benefits of the old system where men would protect them and dote over them PLUS they could larp as men in male professions and get recognition and prestige for simply showing up. But their arrogance and hubris ruined it. Roasties had total control of society and government and fucked it up in less than 100 years. That will be their legacy.

Attached: 1647847797269.png (826x890, 177.36K)

won't they return to being barefoot pregnant and chained to the stove?
oh fuck that would be so nice up there in some comfy snow filled fireplace town with a cute White Canadian gf.
Just not Red Deer I hear that place is full of zombies.
gibs cute Leaf gf

I don't think white/western society can recover. It's more likely they'll end up in Mohammed's harem, which they won't mind because women prefer harems.

this is true. Though in High School, we had a girl punter for the football team. MAYBE it was a charity thing but she was pretty accurate and that's all that matters at that level of competition.

you can't hide the great White paradise up there any longer.
we've all seen the convoy streams.
nothing but pure White cute future Canadian gfs running around all over the place not a single Somali Pirate or Lysol drinking Eskimo in sight.
You can no longer hide the truth.
Canada is the last great White bastion of freedom.

I've got an idea!
>why don't we have both men and womens sports open to anybody of any gender!
>oh yeah, because when people have free choices it would be men only competing in mens and women only competing womens
>maybe we should have just left it how it was in the first place before the divisive gender wars started

Most sports are open and womens, nothing stops women from not being able to qualify in the open league.