Sweden migrants trying to rape Ukrainian refugee women

Swedebros, why aren’t you protecting the women?

Attached: EAF54475-D3BB-4949-9B45-E7E9EF2A39B3.jpg (828x1262, 243.45K)

Can't w8 for ww3, so we finally can purge the invaders from our lands.

Attached: 20220321-214845.jpg (949x1434, 287.33K)

They can't even stop actual swede males from being raped

The whole country is more preoccupied with shitting itself right over some incel retard who attacked a woke school in Malmö today. Not even memeing. Would provide sources but all I have are swedish ones.¨
Priorities you know. This is why Sweden remains staunchly anti-white and pozzed. Because some incel retards or skinheads comes along every once i a while and martyrs immigrants and leftards making it impoosible to have any reasonable debate about how fucked the country is.
Fucking kill me. I feel trapped inside Leon Trotskys wet dream and I want out.

Attached: 1516013395699.jpg (1254x1063, 345.26K)

Sweden is a third world shithole now. Stockholm was less than 50% white last time I was there 3 years ago. Also 99% of Swedes are NPCs so there's no saving it.

can't even protect themselves, let alone the women.

Rapefugees at it again

Attached: 382746277.jpg (741x1280, 133.56K)

Swede bros, Ukrainian men are busy defending their country. The least you pussies could do is make sure their women don't get raped while under your protection.
I used to hear that the Swiss produced world class guards. Was that bullshit?

Around the Hjalmar never relax!

Strong take coming from the bongland.

Attached: 1609375999775.jpg (1024x741, 78.38K)

>Sweden
>Swiss guards
Do americans really?

Come to Brazil ;-^)

>making it impoosible to have any reasonable debate
It's never impossible. IF you surrender the frame of the argument completely to logical fallacies and propaganda, that's on you.

They cant even defend their own women

They'd honestly be safer back in Ukraine.
Sweden was lost years ago.

Nothing wrong with Seeding Ukrainian women. Based migrants

How is a majority white country so filled with self hatred oh right cock sucking evil Jews.

>memeflag
Invalid statement.

The absolute irony oozing from the bongs..

Attached: 1618938748461.jpg (1024x618, 66.63K)

Nah. We are more concerned with shitting ourselves over incel racist chuds attacking our pozzed woke schools than solving any crimes. Priorities you know. This country is turbofucked. It can not be fixed. Because there will always be shitty incel racist hatecrime glow ops to keep the mindfucked cattle in line. Swedes will never stop hating themselves. Palme ingrained white guilt into us deeper than anywhere else on earth. You can not have debates about immigrant crime without these hysteric fucking limpwristed shiheads howling about muh Breivik or muh Trollhättan or muh Lasermannen or muh Peter Mangs or now probably also muh school attack in Malmö. Sweden is a dysgenic shitshow. The ones who are not wokelings are themselves just white trash low brow stereotype of a woman hating diaper nazi straight out of some white guilt instilling Hollywood movie.
I am tired of humanity. Most white people (including most "based" ones i.e. the chuds who post on here) are scum for different reasons. I am tired of the leftoid scum gaslighting and guilt tripping me and the retard incel chud right who counterproductivly feeds the leftoids narratives. I just want out. Fuck this. People are just scum. Fuck this boomer clown world pozzed psychotic idiocracy of piss puke shit. Fuck it all.

why do we stand this eurobros? I swear Im ready to kill rapefugess. Why there’s no organitation yet to do so? there should be at least a mafia or something to do this.

Same as your flag

Checked and saved.
May God rid us all of England.

They are busy getting bussy pounded by BBC

Palme was one charismatic evil motherfucking insidious snake. And our boomers are unbelievably fucked in the head. If you think american boomers are insufferable, pray you never encounter a swedish one.

Le EPIC comeback, stunning and brave

Yeah leftists are fucking retarded. They take a few examples of one thing (like they're currently still batching about Dylan Roof and it's been years), then claim this is some example of racism and must be stopped, but completely ignore the black on white crime rate for example. They then say "discrimination" is why niggers do crime but they never compare how discrimination in the 1950's somehow made niggers better by almost every metric.

Ever heard about the Nigerian mafia in Europe? Yeah, no, they were all peaceful refugees running away from wars don’t look into it.

Holy shit why would you go to sweden as a lone woman? Do ukranians not know what a cesspool rapetrap sweden is? Better off staying in poland or lithuana or even this place holy shit.

I know how they use mass shootings to gaslight white America. Our media is even better at guilt tripping us about school attacks by ebil hecking huwhite male teens (mind you we never even had a shooting at a school yet just stabbings and beatings so far).
White guilt is not just a leftist uni sect and media fuckery here. Its the fucking consensus.

Women are dumb and don't sense danger until they get raped. Oh well, they'll learn the hard way.

Attached: 1647731147265.jpg (2124x1662, 1.08M)

Maybe that's what they want

Attached: q4rspwkqrlhg.jpg (700x693, 80.19K)

Attached: 1524335896915.jpg (500x772, 58.82K)

>Better off staying in poland
Totally

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1062x954, 265.22K)

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (855x798, 87.45K)

Attached: 1641563747492.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

Be female step into sweden, the rape capital of the world. THE HUNT IS ON.

Attached: female.jpg (480x360, 13.42K)