Any Forums btfo

Any Forums btfo

Attached: FB_IMG_1647894209291.jpg (672x960, 54.88K)

where da boobs

Let’s see them race head to head

tranny cope is even better than lainey cope. Deep down, every tranny knows all the support they get is hollow and people only pretend to view them as their preferred gender to avoid a chimpout, not because they actually view them that way. They are revolted by them and trannies feel it 24/7...until they finally suicide as is their destiny.

We had this same thread today

Spittin straight facts

Is this bullying the uggos though? IDK wtf the wimin are doing anymore. I never did, but this whole swimming thing is fucking stupefying and hilarious.

>see! Heres a masculine woman! Therefore i pass mwahaha
Trannies not understanding they still look like men kek

Bros wtf

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-163205_Read Chan.jpg (1079x1396, 443.28K)

that ugly bitch has a pussy though, probably. You can still fuck her with out vomit and impregnate her. checked

The point is that basically no straight man would, nor would they a tranny unless they were a closet fag, a prison nigga or want some money like the reddit fag married to serene williams

Glad Lia is out on thot patrol. Next you'll see Lia rounding up Ukrainian women and returning them to their country to stand with their men.

Yes I can always tell.

Attached: katie-ledecky-of-team-usa-poses-with-her-two-gold-and-two-news-photo-1628706117.jpg (640x640, 50.13K)

How can women compete

Leave Lia alone, he did nothing wrong. He's a woman, competing against other women. Maybe check your transphobia at the entrance before arguing about Lia, which is a real woman, that he is.

>bully your way into women competition despite clearly being a man.
>complain when people bully you for looking like a man

It will commit suicide is a few months and everyone will push the rhetoric a little farther.

>cisgender
i will not play these fucking games. males and females. guys and girls. fucking fight me.

What an ugly cunt. How do we know for sure ''she'' is not biologically male?

>exceptionally masculine woman at unflattering moment emphasizing upper body musculature looks vaguely male, that means it's hard to ID trannies
Women pass as Men better than Men pass as Women.

I agree. This cisgender woman should compete with men.

some women look like men
no men look like women

You're fucking French. You're the last people on earth to be judging others based on looks you chainsmoking jew loving faggots.