Ngl but this is actually funny

ngl but this is actually funny

Attached: 4qi6t0ywpqo81.jpg (1080x1211, 123.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0OmRrFD8zJk?t=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do poor people blame those richer than them for everything, really annoying desu.

youtu.be/0OmRrFD8zJk?t=20

I'm a Scottish Lord. AMA

Soon landlords will just bar the doors on their apartments and torch the building with all the parasites inside and collect insurance on the building. They are being left with no other way out.

Landlord is just an Innkeeper with more land.

Attached: 20200617_193102.jpg (2048x2048, 1.28M)

I think it's pretty funny that all those landlords who wanted to get rich and rent out shitty houses are getting fucked these last 2 years. Whoopsy! No one figured on the government letting renters stay for 2+ years rent free. You wanted to buy another house and rent it out? Good fuck you for buying 2 houses.

everytime a landlord suffers i shed a tear of joy

>wageslave and invest money in order to buy property
>decide to rent property out so you can stop wageslaving
>still need to carefully manage and maintain property for tenants
>government steals your property due to problems they caused
The lesson here is just hoard property and let the serfs sleep on the side of the road next time. Not every property owner is a multi-millionaire as some don't have a lot of overhead at all.

Attached: 1567313776874.jpg (464x606, 36.92K)

You will never own a house

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 112.96K)

How come leftists are obsessed with landlords but say nothing about the banks behind the entire mortgage lending system?

Some complaints are valid. As an example, the CEO of the facility I work for receives a 3 million dollar bonus a year. 1k employees work at this facility and the CEO receives a 600k a year salary on top of the 3 million dollar bonus. Imagine the mass amount of help those employees would receive if that 3 mil bonus was redirected to the employees yearly. Is 600k not enough for one person to live comfortably on? Not even comfortably but lavishly. 3 mill divided up between 1k people is 3k. That's a massive help to most people but instead it goes to one man who's already very wealthy. That's why poor people are pissed.

I think it's funny renties are cheering on a landgrab by Blackrock. I'm sure your new master will be far more generous especially when he's the one game in town.

Also from the same person
>Lord can you please come fix my sink
>it's not my responsibility, its your sink

Do you have a seat in the House of Lords? Have you ever been to the land you’re the lord of? Do you have any subjects? Do you have any political capital whatsoever?

Every time a landlord suffers, suffering gets passed down to the customer and rent goes up.

The only people who hate ALL landlords are poor retards. Do something with your life so you don't have to rent the fucking roof over your head, you incapable, lazy retards. Even if landlords didn't exist and rent was free, you'd just move down the ladder and find someone else to blame for your worthlessness, because you lack work ethic and integrity.

That it is. Who even likes landlords? At the very most you think they are a necessary evil. At worst leeches inflating the prices of homes.

Or ya know if you have the money to own multiple properties why don't you just own one and pay it off and live comfortably as a man who owns land and has no mortgage. Keeping anything mote just takes away from others and drives up the mmarket, there's no reason for 1 man to own 10 houses.

If you own the house who the fuck else should do it?

Do you plan to turn USA in a kingdom to reestablish the divine order? And who will be the king, Trump or you?

Which website did you use to buy the 1sqft of land necessary to be designated a lord?

>average home price >10x average salary
>you're just lazy
kys

Attached: 1583044006918.gif (245x184, 736.69K)

maybe those 1000 workers should just become CEOs
lazy fucks!

Because they're herded by Jews and that's a cousin of said Jew's job.

Sounds based since landlords are badly outnumbered and easy to find

And that's the landlords fault?

Oh of course, how could I have not thought of such an easy solution! Genius sir! Pure genius!

topkek

Not entirely but partly. Owning multiple properties as a just one man does cause the market to raise.

in reality small and medium landlords that aren't massive coprs actualy do work to keep the housing running, repair stuff, legal stuf and all.

So what? Homes are for people to live in not speculation. Entitled poorfag wannabe property moguls will not "horde" anything as they are too parasitical to pay their own mortgage. The bank who really own the property will simply come along and take it back. Cunt.

How is that on the landlord? Yes it's a shitty time to buy a home. What's the excuse for the last decade?

The point is that these people claim landlords do no work, therefore do not deserve to be paid rent, while simultaneously demanding that the landlord does work to maintain the apartment they rent.

No. I'm not even Scottish. Just have 5 square feet of land in Scotland.

Established Titles. My sister got it for me for Christmas because I like collecting titles. I'm also a minister and a Barron of Sealand.

Found the Jewish landlord.

You are poor. You can't actually afford to buy a house and you need to borrow money from a bank to pretend as if you can.

A lot of landlords have neglected dumps that only niggers or meth heads would rent. They're getting fucked in the wrong way, but don't feel too sorry for them. They're half the reason American cities are shitholes as they're the #1 cause of white flight.

Found the landlord jew.

What's the fucking difference between buying a house and renting one? Even if you don't have a mortgage, you still pay property taxes out the ass and where I'm at renting is cheaper. You're paying somebody for a house. At least I don't have to worry about maintenance on my place. The lordie foots that bill everytime

The lesson here is that private property is a myth. The state will take it away from you at any point for any reason without proper compensation.