AMERICA CREATES A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TO KILL WHITE PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=rvhbFoUe4ZM

Attached: 1609365907513.png (424x425, 154.42K)

That already exists, it's called niggers

kek

bump

Comrade Putin will denazify them for that. Mark my words.

queers, niggers, hormone therapy, high housing costs and neetdom.

This is how the Jews will enslave the goyim in preparation for the great resit, which is written about in the Talmud, they talk about a great war and a return to accent times and about how the goyim will serve the Jews as slaves. It’ll be “comply or die from the virus, goy!”

Attached: 3E566BC6-6C40-4733-858F-3B31E643E90D.jpg (1212x1138, 112.51K)

God I can barely type. Just fuck Jews

Russians are NOT white

up.
It's more complicated. Bio weapons is considered to be a 21st century warfare.
US does have some crazies developing this stuff, for sure.
But it's not only US.

dont they think theyve kind of started a arms race? because people will garner knowledge about how viruses work, how to more effectively stop them etc.

This is the problem and solution, because when the first tank was invented, shortly after came the anti-tank weapon.

Nukes didnt stop war, viruses wont stop conflict neither.

don't they know most will choose death

fpbp

>woman made video
lmao

Mutts are a plague to the white race. Started with WW2

every faction will fight itself, groups will always splinter off, even in their global conspiracies they cant plan for any of that.

The tower of babel will never be built, the human race is doomed to conflict forever and ever.

Its called Damn Yankee Republicans

are you saying they will develop a virus that kills jews?

the talking cat kind of ruins it or i would share this.

italy were mutts before america ever existed. sincerely, an italian american euromutt.

its not even that. Even if the last white person never did a biology lesson ever again. I have seen a huge, huge ramping up in terms of defence against viral organisms from industry all the way down to home users.

The quality of masks, as well as the type of chemicals and compounds that can be interwoven into filters, the nasal sprays etc.

Viruses are widespread but they are also fairly vulnerable to chemicals that even any basic household has access to.

A chink in honkkong literally treated regular polypropylene masks with a salt solution and found it basically wiped out any filtration by the virus. The salt crystals precipitate readily onto these even if its not long lasting, you can make alot of them relatively quickly by batch treating the masks in hot salt solution with poly sorbate.

You can see the crystals precipitate onto the mask interlay.

No engineered virus can or likely will ever be able to meet the prospect of people being able to defend against it, this happening relied on our ignorance to be able to treat it ourselves quickly.