Why are they so afraid?

Why are they so afraid?
They want to start WW3 because of what exactly?
breitbart.com/europe/2022/03/17/poland-calls-for-nato-peacekeeping-mission-in-ukraine-during-leaders-trip-to-kyiv/

Attached: polejak.gif (1280x800, 249.89K)

For money stupid.

Failed thread

Attached: KnowYourSwede.png (450x600, 164.18K)

>afraid
>want to start ww3
Make your fucking mind.

It is the Pole's nature to start world wars.

They don't want to start anything. They are white gypsies.
They think that the war will soon stop and Russia has weakened. They want to show that they stopped the war.

Poland thinks they are next but they are wrong.
Romania is next, then Poland.

Poland can't hold still while there's such an opportunity to slaughter thousands of muscovites that easily and probably for the last time in history. (There will be no muscovites in future, they will meet the end of their hordish civilization in Ukraine). Go on, polish brothers, take revenge for the partitions, for Katyn, for Kaczyński.

Why tho ?

Poles are bigger golem than Americans. Poles are golem for American interests with a proud nationalist fervor.

>MMMM YES DADDY AMERICA I LOVE EATING YOUR TURDS PLEASE KEEP LETTING ME PLUNGE TOILETS IN FRANCE

pathetic, spineless people

Norwegian FAIL

Kaczynski wants revenge for his twin brother that got btfo by putin and he is willing to sacrifice everything for that.

Poland gets a cash injection every time it changes a master.

Poland smells blood amd wants Russkies struck down while they are showing weakness

says the serb, history's fucktoy that currently sucks russia's cock and gets NOTHING in return. lmao

Flag checks out.

Don't kick a person who is already lying down.

Attached: 1647656678330.png (2163x1163, 1.46M)

Poles are so fucking retarded that I have yet to see one polish moron give a nuanced opinion about Russia. NOT ONE SINGULAR POLE has declared a pro Russian opinion on here or at very least a neutral one. All poles on an individual and a groupthink level fall into order when the NIGGER AND TRANNY ORGANIZATION requests them to. And not only do they fall in order, THEY ARE PROUD OF IT!

And also beat their chest proudly raaa we are le based poland we are sooo based we will BE THE BEST MOST BASED GOLEM EVER.

Fuck Poland, fuck polish people, and polish women are totally hideous. I used to respect poles on the basis of slavic brotherhood, but this crisis has really revealed to me what faggots poles really are, how pathetic their claims to glory are, and how utterly small minded they are. Truly an uncultured people incapable of critical thinking or taking a stand for something. Claiming others accomplishments as their own.

This. Serbs are so fucking gay.

Idk I just mad this up.
But remember what Russia told the world in december:

>3. Bringing back the military infrastructure to the configuration of 1997

or they'll do it alone by military-technical means.

Lol faggot if you didn't suck austria's cock and then italy's cock and then germany's cock and now NATO / EU cock you wouldn't even exist as a state. You love Poles because you work for the same pimp and you have the same pedophile religion. Your day is coming you subhuman italian wannabe NIGGER

Why don’t you go look up your countries average IQ and sit down. Grown ups are talking

Hmmm maybe, but they also said that there is 80% of aproval to continue "special military operation" futher then ukraine and that they think that poland would be next best target. I personally think that they are just trying to scare us off but you never know with them russian people.

you're literally a polish diaspora leaf it's the two worst posters on this board combined ahahahaha why dont you get triple boosted faggot

Don’t have an ounce of polish blood but can read a chart and understand numbers and importance of national IQ lol. It’s not a mistake your country is an utter shit hole and you suck russian cock for free

>Bruh not one pole gives a fuck about serbia chill the fuck out. I didnt even know that your country existed month ago.

stay mad faggot. only thing that kept you safe, daddy Russia, is now shown as a complete laughable "power" that cant even blitz ukraine. you and me both kjow that means you'll soon be sucking our cock as a please to not rape you to extinction

They are not going to fully invade a NATO country imo.
But a missile strike on one/some or all the NATO bases in eastern-europe is absolutely possible.
Even a small tactical nuke is possible.
I'm serious.
People/Media are so focused on Ukraine, they forget Russias december ultimatum.

US would never support WW3 because it would literally mean a civil war in the US. Both sides are incredibly unhappy and the moment opportunity presents itself shit is going to go down.

You literally have no military. Russian drone landed in zagreb across hungary and nobody noticed til it blew up. try something faggot, your whole shit will get flattened. Serbia will have a beach again while you wannabe gothic monkeys flee into the ocean.

I think that using nukes would be a bad idea for russia, if russians use nukes even a small one germany and few other nato countries that dont have nukes would get them by the end of this year.

They sense that zrada is near

Their mask fell, and they truly are Americans of Europe. I bet who’s pulling all the strings there are Jews and meanwhile the subhumans gladly fight their wars.

Ok let's forget nukes for now.
But if they bomb a Nato base with stationary nukes its just as bad.

>Why are they so afraid?
>They want to start WW3 because of what exactly?
for lulz, nigger