Would i get free pussy bucks if i claimed to be trans?

would i get free pussy bucks if i claimed to be trans?

Attached: file.png (1033x1020, 967.36K)

You'd get dicked down real good if you join the American navy, every colonel there loves young men.

imagine working 40+ hours a week knowing that your money is going to this

Best I can do is 0

No. This is for NGOs to promote degeneracy (and some payout for the bosses)

meant for OP

This money all goes to idiotic, over-educated middle-class women who run NGOs.

Well, for one, you would get access to womens lockerrooms.
So you can rum around in their clothes

Any money going towards securing our borders? You know, that gigantic security hole we have down south? No? OK then.

Is this where all your tax money go, americans? To promote more globohomo ?

The twisted and weird thing is you probably would.

>gender equity
>men with dicks winning all womens sports

>Promote worldwide

And then Americans are stunned other countries resent us and wish we'd collapse so we'd stop exporting our cancerous culture.

Its a laundering operation. Miriam Shecklstein sets up a 501c3 gets millions sends a million back. Maybe spends some to get 100% nursing home turnout in swing states if she hasnt disappeared it all.

I am actually surprise nobody as send down some PMCs or mercenaries or hell even gun fu rednecks gone rogue

You cannot have equity for different groups in a functional society. This will always result in a two-tiered society and the have-nots will always murder the haves and destroy the society. We are all being steered towards a racewar which will result in unimaginable amounts of death and suffering. Just like the dying American empire which will lash out as it is replaced by the next world order causing untold suffering so too will cis white males take the entire species and all life on Earth with them as they are driven to extinction. If they don't get to survive into the future none of us will.

is it even our culture or is it just the globohomo culture thats taken over the worldwide establishment

>be american
>become trans
>get paid
>kys when the money runs oit

Me too, user. It's very strange.

White people aren't what they used to be. Many of them died in the world wars.

Globohomo needs more money for dem programs

Equity - equal results despite unequal effort.
Communism.

You forgot to add that NGOs are overwhelmingly jewish.

It's up to us to change things. We still have a chance but it's getting smaller every day.

>No. This is for NGOs to promote degeneracy (and some payout for the bosses)
This.

>$2.6 billion to be wasted on enforcing a pseudo-matriarchy

every white woman that lives around me is a white trash wigger that got brainwashed into unironically believing the bbc meme. you cant have white children if white women are insufferable

>With 2.6 billion dollars we will convince the world that it feels just like a real vagina.

r a r e
a
r
e

has there ever been a single successful matriarchal society in the history of mankind? what happens when we have a global matriarchy?

American anons, better fucking kill him asap or he will ruin your country, like our geriatrics ruined USSR.

Attached: 16084523847020.jpg (640x640, 84.23K)

hell no, a global matriarchy would destroy the world as we know it

Attached: womenborncommies.jpg (867x1117, 214.1K)

Good. Children come after. We need to clean things up first before we start making kids. If we make kids now, it just complicates things. We should only have one focus: destroying our enemies and ensuring we all have a future.

> 2.6 billion
wooot. Remember when we couldn't build the border wall for that much? That's too much.
But this. This is okay.
>worldwide
I don't wanna pay taxes for this.

And thats where accelerationism enters the chat and ask
Thats bad because?

b-but revolutions are illegal, user

How does it feel to see the fall of the USSR by the OUTSIDE of it?

feminism has already tainted the world, i'm all for accelerating this shit until it fucking collapses hard

Ukraine got less kek.

Oh I think we're way past that now. What these scumbags have done to us outweighs everything.

Who is paying for this?

Let normies have their matrarchy dreamland and just brace yourself of the iconic punchline of woman

The aboslute distruction of everything good

(You) if you have a job

STOP ALL FOREIGN AIDE

It's how they rob you. US gov will contract 200million on mosquito nets and some senator's brother will deliver 100k of them @ $0.20 cost each while they pocket the rest.

They are literally robbing the country of all of its wealth before disappearing and leaving us here to starve to death and fight against nigger and Mexican hordes

lol you still think they need to PAY for things?

They have.
The media simply doesn't report it.

I believe the people who lives in the same country as that guy

yup they're gonna drag us down with them

No wonder I resort to alcohol and pills.

Attached: JPEG_20200729_114417_5942764391357648346_Glitch.jpg (2516x1192, 1.13M)

Yes but NOT to stop the horde your jewish overlords let inside per day,more like to lake sure the money and goods gets inside untouched

Never thought to see the day where you post a picture of your eyesight

it's fucking terrible man, the government don't give a fuck about their own people and yet they spare literal billions for gay shitskins and women, i don't work because it's the same fucking situation in commie cucknada