Watch what you post here anons

I live in Canada. Yeah leafcuck whatever, not everyone was lucky enough to be born somewhere better and not everyone else’s family was fortunate enough to immigrate somewhere nicer. Fine.

Last night I was raided by a swat team. They surrounded my house from all sides, I had no idea what was happening so I went outside to the backyard with my mom, smoking a cigarette. All of the sudden I heard noise from the side of the house, I leaned over and had over 5 officers train their firearms and rifles at me complete with laser beams. They began yelling at me to open the door, I had to go in and get the key because there is a lock on the latch, they kicked it in anyway and forced me onto the ground. I most likely would have been shot if my mom wasn’t present.

I was handcuffed and taken into a police cruiser while a K-9 unit sniffed around the house. Afterward the K-9 unit told the arresting officer that the house was clean. I saw them talking to my parents out front and they were stupid enough to let them into the house without a warrant. They trashed my room, my little office, I have no idea what else they took but they seized my co2 pistol and took me down to the station.

They couldn’t have known I had a co2 pistol because I never took it outside of my house and I never brandished it anywhere. I just used it to shoot at makeshift targets for fun because covid didn’t give me much opportunity to do what I liked doing, such as buying books and wandering around and collecting cds, yet they were responding to a “firearms” call. They never told me if anyone saw or heard a firearm and how they responded.

They completely trashed my room. My parents were stupid enough to leave them in the house, unattended, while they went down to the station to pick me up. After talking some bullshit to me they eventually let me go, and I even got my co2 pistol back. Yes, the one thing they came to arrest me for, they returned to me. (1)

Attached: 66C27483-D050-4AD7-A272-E695897CCE6B.jpg (650x650, 56.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wpG3vVFQgCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe this is all tied to my comments on this site. I am not staunchly pro Russia, I do not have much pictures saved on this phone regarding Russia, but I have made my opinion clear that the west needed to stay out of this because it seemed to me like stupid interventionist bullshit at the expense of a population in order to prove Russia bad, more than once.

I’ve also pointed out on this site that the police in Canada is semi privatized at this point, and uniformed police officers moonlight as private investigators and insurance adjusters on behalf of large corporations, things I have witnessed myself.

I’ve also written that every lawyer has been instructed beforehand to not prosecute any lawsuit regarding anything covid related, and this is proven by the fact that not a single person has been charged or prosecuted regarding anything covid since the beginning of pandemic. All of those people coughing at others on video, all of those people supposedly spitting on things like bank machines and door knobs in order to “spread covid” have never been arrested with anything but common “mischief”, and nothing more serious, and I’m not even sure if they were even prosecuted for this. I never flat out denied that covid didn’t exist but if the government wasn’t charging these people with serious offences as the television made it out to look, then maybe it was never as serious as they made it look. No personal injury suits or tort lawsuits were ever settled or tried. I have personal proof of this because I was subjected to a very bizarre situation and sought counsel both from lawyers and the human rights tribunal (2)

Both just brushed me off and told me that my case is a civil and tort matter, after looking into a civil suit I realized I couldn’t really pursue it because it costs thousands of dollars to file, and tens of thousands of dollars, maybe hundreds, just to prosecute, because corporations are insulated by teams of lawyers who like to bog down the justice system with endless paperwork. They can afford it, but I can’t afford to have a team of 3 lawyers reading over 1000s of pages of pointless legal documents on my dime.

The only possible way this all has happened was that I was under active surveillance. Just like all of you. Something I wrote must have struck a nerve bad enough to destroy my property and search my rooms. I’m not sure if anything is missing, it’s all a mess, but I’m sure they took at least something which they didn’t tell me about. How do they respond to a firearms threat with no firearm to be found, a firearm they never saw or even heard? I’ve shot it inside a few times but it absolutely does not sound like a firearm. It’s a co2 pistol, and how do they return the “firearm” which they found?

I believe they came to kill me. I had laser beams pointed at me. If i haven’t complied quickly and just got on the ground, if my mom wasn’t there with me, I would’ve been liquidated.

Be very careful about what you post on this site. Be very careful about what you post anywhere. They monitor everyone now and your human rights have absolutely no meaning to anyone. As soon as you find yourself stumbling upon the truth or writing something close to it, they WILL kick in your doors, at least in Canada.

LOL a shit retard troon moderates /pol and /k
LOL
Retard leafs.
He bros out with you retards all the time, gleaning information.

HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: folderforLs.png (100x184, 10.37K)

I will never see justice from this nor will anyone will be held accountable. I tried contacting the human rights tribunal, again, and they told me my rights were not violated at all because I was not discriminated against based on gender or race or orientation. I have a broken backyard fence and door, broken furniture, and I was humiliated and traumatized with the whole experience and nothing will be done. I contacted a legal aid lawyer and he said I can file a complaint but since they were seeking a firearm this is the typical way they respond to it and it’s not a big deal.

This was a warning, basically.

There is no safe haven anywhere. If anyone is writing something spicy on here, they have a few days at most before the same happens (or worse) and it’s possible they are informants.

This is my last time posting here. I’m not sure if the truth is worth being killed for, but maybe it is, but this isn’t the truth. This is screaming into a void with a voice recorder at the bottom.

I am not sure anymore about the tidbits of useful information posted on here anymore and who even posted it.

As far as I’m concerned, all forms of communication have been compromised. All forms of media are controlled now, and they are controlled only to show one narrative and one narrative only. I don’t think the reasonable and logical man has lost, but I believe has been driven into a corner.

Damn dude. Maybe you got swated ? Why not file suit yourself ?

BUMP for Canadiuns so they realize some fat troon moderates this site and has all their info they ever posted stored on this computer and calls the cops if he can

LOOOOL

Attached: BreakingNews.jpg (1146x908, 285.32K)

>since they were seeking a firearm this is the typical way they respond to it
so destruction of property is how you find a firearm?
what happened to just asking for it
this is clearly an attempt to intimidate a slave
follow the chain of command and file FOIA like requests in canada for more info
eventually you will find the people that did it
right to a trial to face accusers also exists
where did accusations come from and who was in charge of carrying out the raid
all of these are legally available data points
they cannot legally hide that from you
youtu.be/wpG3vVFQgCI

Attached: 1647654160031.png (1020x1015, 2.12M)

I don’t know how that was possible. I literally do not have any social media and I don’t play video games. I’ve fallen out with all of my friends for years now because I moved far, the one thing I started doing was frequenting Any Forums once this Ukraine business took off because I was sick and tired of hearing about it on every channel and I wanted to see what other sides of what was being broadcasted were talking about. I am not a newfag but I rarely post on here and rarely did.

I can’t file shit. It costs too much and not a single lawyer is stupid enough to go against the government, even for money.

It does not work the same way in Canada. FOIA here is limited to what the police wants to share with you and what is redacted is entirely up to them. At most I can rattle some hornet’s nests and end up with enemies in the police and a stack of blacked out papers.

It’s far more than that. Someone moderates this site with actual government level clearance who can easily obtain not only subscriber information but more than that. It’s moderated by someone who has access to ALL information.

Are you dumb?

YOU POST HERE

A CANADIUN WHO THINKS HE'S A SPY AND WORKS FOR CSIS DEFENDING CANADUH ONLINE MODERATES Any Forums/POL AND /K

I EXPLAINED THIS ALREADY

WOW

And I’m saying actual CSIS is moderating this site.

Don't come here and talk about stuff cause i literally did and was raided and will never come back here just to warn you to not engage and don't be here cause they'll van you and did van me but didn't but basically I'm never coming back cause its too dangerous but let me come back this one time to tell you to never come back here like I didn't.

Attached: 1647812812104.jpg (424x663, 51.57K)

Lawyers will take your money and get you paperwork. Lawyers will always take your money. They don't care if it's against the government and there is a 0% chance you will win.
Stop LARPing.

LOL if so, I'd have gotten a door knock years ago if that fat shit retard was ACTUALLY someone, anyone with a job.

LOOOOL

RCMP missed the fact that on of their CIs was planning a mass shooting, yet they raided your home because you said some nice things about Russia? None of this adds up.

I’ve tried being a good person all my life. I have no criminal record, yet they all treated me like I was Pablo Escobar of the Hells Angels. They used my parents’ ignorance of the law to violate my rights and they still came up with nothing.

If you get a stack of blacked out papers you'll know it was the government. If they actually give it to you then you just got SWATed.
What the fuck did they tell your parents to let them into your house?

They were some fucking weirdo sex cult and if people found out the community would've been destroyed.
He was doing wet work doofus.

Those people looked like deranged inbreds.

They probably had some ancient Irish underground sex pedo cannibal cult from the "old country" and that guy was hired to wipe them out.

NO TRACES can be linked or discovered.

Attached: weirdos.jpg (281x180, 12.91K)

I’m not in the right state of mind right now. I’ve shared as much as I could about what happened and what could’ve led to this but just understand that being exposed to that will rattle someone and they will be somewhat incoherent. I’m doing my best.

post ricecooker

Attached: chang.png (570x750, 40.39K)

HE KILLED THEM ALL AND BURNT EVERYTHING
COLLECTS 250,000
GETS "KILLED" IN A SHOOT OUT

HE WAS CLEANING UP SOME SEX FREAK CULT THAT WOULD'VE SHOCKED THE COMMUNITY FOR A LONG LONG TIME IF FOUND OUT

I wish I had one. No I really do. They’re like $400 and they simplify cooking a staple food. But I don’t have one to post.

Use a vpn and by a Any Forums pass next time! Simple fix! Use a prepaid card you bought at a convenience store in cash.

You shot a co2 pistol outside and your retard neighbors thought it was a real gun. That happened to me and my friends all the time before Any Forums was even a thing. Doubt it was Any Forums posts.

There’s no point. I’m going through all that trouble just to hang out with informants and maybe get some interesting takes on information that’s being heavily suppressed on a narrative that’s heavily controlled.