Jews in Brazil

Where's the noses in Brazil? Or is it just foreign intervention? I just did a surface research and only managed to find out beyond the obvious ((Sílvio Santos)) and ((Luciano Huck)) with the new ((Marcos Mion)) a few actors/actresses and that the Globo network used to be lobbied by New York Times around the 50's

Attached: Cultura-Judaica-no-Brasil-16.jpg (633x922, 230.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC84hb_fQGVnPZKUvU8UqCNg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=aiBo0Qa3D9M
youtube.com/watch?v=3AuGWnZqXR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isnt their a prodomanate jewish nation is South America?

my brazilian buddy has a jew wife. he is all happy that his kids are jews and brags about it frequently. i don't say anything because he is blue pilled like most brazlians

safra family

(((Vladimir Herzog))) nowadays he has even a journalistic prize with his name

>Banker
>Richest brazilian in 2020
>Google says they're syrian, but the early life never fails
Damn it's actually real

Attached: índice.jpg (276x183, 9.44K)

They have the masonic style community that runs the ADL in Brasil.

youtube.com/channel/UC84hb_fQGVnPZKUvU8UqCNg/videos

Aren't they crawling all over your supreme court tho?

Nose jobs are very dangerous...

Attached: 1645175158543.jpg (608x623, 47.91K)

not only that, they were permanently banned from banking in England after getting involved with Robert Maxwell (father of Gislane) and mossad activities.

>Journalist
>Filmmaker
>Military regime murdered his ass
>((Vladimir Herzog Institute)) for defense of democracy and freedom of speech
Always in the same spots

Attached: VladimirHerzog.jpg (220x328, 17.9K)

I looked into it once, out of the top 20 billionaires, only one was in question.

Well, the only big players are
>Luciano Huck
>Davi Alcolumbre
>Jaques Wagner
>Luiz Fux
>Silvio Santos (who will probably not return to TV)
>Sirotsky family (big in RS only)
>Safra family (who is surprisingly discrete and don't promote degeneracy like ordinary jews)
Civita family lost control of Abril group.

Which one?
Damn that's a nice long list, I'll try to do the brief dossiers of the ones I don't know

There are a couple of jewish groups in Rio grande do Sul, and a couple of Jewish elites here and there, Silvio, Huck, and some journalists and Netflix producers. However, most of our managerial class is composed of a mixture of people of Lebanese, Italian, and Portuguese descent. Sure Kikes are a problem around here, but they don't seem to be the biggest group in the managerial class, nor do they seem to compose a large chunk of the middle man class (Not the same as the middle class btw)

>the ADL lodge in brazil getting celebrities to support a charity exclusively for Jewish children:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiBo0Qa3D9M
youtube.com/watch?v=3AuGWnZqXR0

It's crazy how powerful jews are even in a shithole country that barely knows they exist.

Well I decided to start the thread because I'm starting to try and drop a few redpills around the ones close to me, but it gets a little hard when most of the jews I know about are foreign. What would be the big conspiracy in Brazil that would foment conservative and nationalistic values beyond the "foreign countries abuses our disunity"?

I was posting with a Brazilian and he didn’t think his country was jewed. So I found the list of the richest people in Brazil 2021 and early lifed them one by one.

It’s the Zionist evangelicals that you have to keep an eye on.

Oh I see, sorry I misunderstood what you wrote earlier, interpreted the world's top 20 billionaries instead of brazilian

The richest is either (((Safra))) family or Jorge Paulo Lemann (InBev) - who, despite the name, is not Jew (although he behaves like one - e.g. Estudar Foundation).

It really depends.
They have a great influence in the middle tiers. Most political parties management was controlled by jews (PT Hoffman and Lindbergh has jewish connections in Europe to give an example).
They use a lot of middle man but they still fuck things up.

here in ireland we have no jews but there are plenty of corrupt cunts that take their place, if u think the jews are the sole problem you need to have a rethink.

Undermining christianity as puppetry of zionist agenda is a hard pill to swallow before a few entry ones

Fair enough, but the biggest red pill for the average HUE to swallow right now, in my opinion, would be something akin to "our founding myth of 85/88 is a lie, just as much as the conservative myth of 64, this democracy is gay and fake and we were always in more prosperous times when we were living under a centralized authoritarian regime"

Kinda complicated, I know, so I just tend to say "our solution is not political anymore"

The wealthiest Brazilian is jewish. One of the facebook jews.

Wouldn't you say the biggest source of greediness in any country would be related to globohomo? Or would your compatriots be as corrupt to fellow countrymen as they are now if the nation was more isolated?

Attached: images (1).jpg (190x265, 10.97K)

you have phoenicians instead

I agree, but monarchy just get even more distant each passing day, do you think of any other option for a centralized authoritarian political scene?

We are not Western. That's it.

Once you understand that, it all falls into place

That's a pretty good point, they do seem to be the new "middle man" on the horizon around here. Not sure what to make of them, they are not as liberal as you guys think, in economic terms I mean, hell, some of them are even adopting some languages that we see in the local "terreiros" (It's a Brazilian pagan thing with African influence), really bizarre stuff.

But yes, they do LARP for Israel, and it's extremely odd how they are just able to get away with that.
Never said they couldn't fuck things up, it's just that their overall power around here is kinda....lame when compared to the center of geopolitics (aka the big boys)

Kinda got lost on the
>adopting languages seen in terreiros
Care to elaborate?

>"middle man"
Remember that actual jews only make up 2 percent of the US population. They can’t do it without a golem.

Literally check the 200 richest persons page in wikipedia, there you go.

they're all in Sao Paulo and Brasilia. Large amount in Bahia too where Masons have a stronghold

I don't think we are gonna have a monarchy, user. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that ship has literally and historically sailed a long time ago.

The best option would be a strong man, our neighbors call them caudillos, right? Here we tend to call them "coroneis" but they are not necessarily the same thing. It seems that coroneis are much more decentralized and work in a much more "managerial" way when compared to the Caudilhos. That's why you need a strong man in here, a Coronel for the Coroneis, someone that will keep the "local elites" in check and put the interests of the people and our civilization at the table, not all the time, sure, but we at least get some time of "representation" when it comes to power.

Lots of people will have to die for that to happen btw.

Indeed, we aren't. It's a shame that the vast majority of our managerial elites and Priest class does not realize that.

Davi Alcolumbre
>Head of the senate
>((merchant))
Jaques Wagner
>((PT)) senator
Luiz Fux
>President of the supreme federal tribunal
A jew is the head of senate and another is on top of the judiciary, how exactly are they exerting little influence as most of you are saying?

Hello

>We are not Western
What would be the classification, then?