Russia halts peace treaty talks with Japan

asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/Russia-halts-peace-treaty-talks-with-Japan-over-sanctions I´ll start warring with japan too, then. t. russia
>puttes face, when some samurai saws off its head

Attached: cover corp peko.jpg (463x453, 136.6K)

Okay so now it’s the whole of the EU, America, Canada, South Korea and Japan vs a debilitated russia, China, and the shitskins? So quality vs quantity

Russia has never won a war against japan. Read about the atlantic fleet in the russo jap war. Hilarious and eye opening account of what the russian military is really like.

does japan even have an army or navy? and like 80% of their men are either neet faggots or wagies too exhausted from getting worked to death to even fight lmao

probably because it takes like a year to re-enforce supply lines in East Siberia

Yes an army much more advanced than anything russia has or could be given from china. Japan would roll russia in two weeks time.

>Globohomo Nations
>Quality
Kek

Nah russia is just the weakest military in the world and has survived from bluffing and human numbers.

you have to go back takeshi

>Two more weeks desu

Attached: 1647888601666.jpg (757x1000, 162.11K)

Any and all russhits now must be shitted on across all of Any Forums. You weebs need pick sides, based Nippon or drunk stupid slav squatters. The choice is easy.

Hope ukraine back fires on you evil assholes!

>i have zero understanding of history
ok I guess it's what I should expect from a burger

>quality
Have you been sleeping for the last 6 decades?

globohomo shills are under the delusion that this is the 1990s circa Operation Desert Storm

Attached: 1620888932921.jpg (2048x1194, 353.97K)

Read about the Russo Japan war nigger lover.

The difference is that if it came to real war, Russia would nuke Japan. Invading it would be too difficult and pointless. Japan doesn't offer anything of value in terms of resources. But this is just propaganda and nothing will happen anyway.

>Russia will soon start comparing the Ukraine war to the US-Nippon war
>must give the bomb otherwise they will fight to the last samurai

Bitch the Indian army would be fighting with slingshots and pebbles. The only way india would win is if globohomo ran out of bullets to put in your conscripts. Same with china. You have more men to fight, we have better trained men with better weapons
Again, when I say quality, I mean quality of military power. Russia, China and India have nukes, and a shit load of people to forcefully conscript to fight for them but nothing else. All Russian, Chinese and Indian military tech pales in comparison to that produced in the West, Korea, Austraillia and Japan

So now Japan can take back that island and some extra, because they are at war? Neat

>weeabos coming out of the woodwork to defend their based Japan
lel

Fuck (((Japan)))
Slava Rossiya

Attached: jap-fag-israel.jpg (1201x801, 356.36K)

Japan got btfo in manchuria and will never come back.

>based Nippon
>based

Attached: japan-multiracial-olympic-black.jpg (720x1248, 159.32K)

Enjoy the ‘earthquakes’

Russians are getting high on their own supply of IA again.

Nah Japan is a globohomo shithole and anime is gay and jewish

Attached: japan_fuck_racism_zaito13.jpg (960x638, 109.71K)

US would nuke Russia in retaliation, as we're close allies with Japan and have military bases there.

I get the feeling that you are a bad person

Why would Russia need a peace treatise with Japan when Japan is covered by the U.S. who has a peace treatise (kind of) with Russia?

Attached: 1627854649661.jpg (484x293, 69.94K)

Yeah, their twitter is the same virtue signaling shit as over here now and they believe everything the media tells them. NPC land.