Thought I'd finally made it from crypto

>thought I'd finally made it from crypto
>going to be taxed as income rather than capital gains because I am a NEET and technically I live off it, even though I barely do or spend anything
>they want 15% for my student loans on top of 45% higher rate income tax
>I'm going to be fucking broke having spent a whole year thinking I was free from working for a living
I'm going to have a meeting with an accountant soon but if things go as I expect I am seriously, seriously considering suicide. I can't deal with giving 6 figures to refugees, climate change thinktanks and NATO defence spending.
I hate this fucking government so much.
A friend of somebody I know killed themselves already because they made like 730k last fiscal year, didn't realise how tax worked, carried on trading and lost like 50%. They thought it wasn't so bad but then they got a bill for more than they had from the previous year. So they went from retired NEET to criminal in debt to the taxman and hanged themselves because they couldn't deal with it.

Attached: 1635509947771.png (388x399, 131.59K)

So don’t declare it retard, just exchange it to bitcoin amd buy the stuff you want with it or buy giftcards and pay for everything with the,

as long as your shit stays in crypto its still an investment not a gain.
holy fuck pal you should know the basics.
transform back to cash only what you need, no more.

now dont be a faggot. take the L, eat it, omnomnom, pay your debt and be smarter next time

>fell for the crypto meme
ngmi
robux is where it's at

Attached: FNSJYoXXIAYZZtI.gif (462x498, 607.55K)

and move to malta (iirc)- there crypto is taxed at 0%

a lot has changed in the past year or two, if I don't declare it I will be fined and potentially imprisoned. Exchanges send your information to HMRC/IRS now. I promise you, I am way past the point of avoiding tax. I spent a long time with your attitude 'lol the government are boomer retards I'm not declaring shit!'. Trust me when I say I have no choice. I have been registered in UK address all year, KYC'd with withdrawals to my bank, I owe tax here. I can't even go abroad and declare it elsewhere, it's past that point. I have spent hours considering the things you are thinking about.

>t.robux
lmao
stay poor fgt shill

Attached: robux.png (665x220, 40.75K)

>withdrawals
take the LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL dumb nigger
pay up
make moni agen
dont be a fag
nobody likes fags

>just don't sell your crypto RETARD
then I wouldn't have any money left lmao, use your brain for a second. only reason I have any money is because I sold before it crashed.
>move to malta
read my fucking post that won't work. I lived here, tax year ends in like a week, it's too late.

you come across as utterly insufferable. I enjoy knowing that even if I pay 60% tax I will still have far more money than you

the only thing I'm shilling is your mom lol
robux is the future

Attached: 1645982718634.png (582x721, 293.56K)

holy facepalm
->STABLECOIN DUMB NIGGER
->and you deserve the insult for being a hodler
and yes now youve withdrawn the money so youre fucked. be smarter next time.

>I will still have far more money than you
i seriously doubt of it.
im a scalper. was. now i work towards automatizing this shit (but im lazy as fuck bc i got quite a comfy cushion if you know what i mean)

>robux
lmao

I'll pay you 1000 robux to keep your mouth shut about this

NEET = LEECH

how much is it?
like 10 bucks?
lmao
try 1000 ETH. below that the only attention you can have is me insulting you

1000 robux can fetch you a pretty penny
1000 eth is like $100
lol

why kill yourself when you can kill others
pathetic faggot, serve a purpose

>but im lazy as fuck bc i got quite a comfy cushion if you know what i mean)
You've gotten a fatass from eating too many stroopwaffles?

>Not going from crypto into metals directly to avoid uncle sam's greedy nigger feeding hands.

shiggydiggy

>So they went from retired NEET to criminal in debt to the taxman and hanged themselves because they couldn't deal with it.

Should have went from to criminal in debt to the taxman to a threat to society especially those leeches called ploiticians.

yawn
you need to be at least 18 to post here

nah its the mitraillettes with mayo
its actuallly something you HAVE to taste if you come over here (picrel)

Attached: mitraillette.jpg (548x400, 34.49K)

Not sure about your laws but in the US you can make a payment plan.

>1000 eth is like $100

what year are you living in

so why make a thread

just tell them to go fuck themselves and boobytrap your front door for the incoming faggots

you can put 160k of it in pension tax free OP. This years 40k allowance and the 40k allowance from the past 3 years that you have not used.

>They thought it wasn't so bad but then they got a bill for more than they had from the previous year. So they went from retired NEET to criminal in debt to the taxman and hanged themselves because they couldn't deal with it.
Sad. Just become a revolutionary instead, at least. Surely there's some good cause which the government is opposing that you could spend your life trying to fix, rather than turning it inward.

Just atomic swap to monero dog. Then declare everything as a loss. You got hacked or something, lost your trezor.

topkek, imagine putting money into pensions in 2022.

Just delete your Crypto wallet bro.

Looks pretty good, m8. Is it generally pork of beef??

why wouldnt you save 45% of 160k? You can still invest it within the pension wrapper.

Attached: 1634579970590.jpg (613x1024, 104.29K)

So you “lose” the physical wallet in which you hold your coins on

taking out corrupt politicians, maybe?

hamburger meat.
but you can also ask for kefta, kebap or chicken.
most of the "snacks" as we call em are held by shitskins
but there are some who are not and there you can get things like bacon toppings and such.