Remember when blacks were literally setting the entire country on fire bc a nigger overdosed while he was being...

Remember when blacks were literally setting the entire country on fire bc a nigger overdosed while he was being detained? Where is all the anger now? Where are the protests and discontent?

Was the media just pushing that anger?

Why is nobody angry at Biden?

Attached: D2512049-DA0A-4A04-A22C-3F1A7AD3A36A.jpg (563x443, 41.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now that you mention it, what are they up to? havent seen a chimp out in quite some time...

THE REAL INFLATION RATE IS LITERALLY HIGHER THAN THAT

THEY PLAY WITH THE NUMBERS IN VARIOUS WAYS BUT EVEN THEIR COPE NUMBERS ARE RIDICULOUSLY HIGH

>Remember when blacks were literally setting the entire country on fire
that's called a color revolution and the glowies have been doing it all over the world for decades

You guys wanted that "stimmy" in 2020 and 2021. It's time to pay it back, via increased prices on everything you buy.

because 90%+ of the population are braindead retards who deserve to be scorched by nukes

But Trump printed a lot of that money, it just wasn't being spend until 2021. I wish he had blocked all the covid relief spending and forced the country not to shut down. Imo he became an evil person when he did that. He should have done what had to be done to fight the covid hysteria.

Democrats raise taxes and spend. Republicans lower taxes and spend. Neither parties cut spending. The only time inflation was properly managed was during Reagan, and it wasn't because of him, it was because of his fed chair. And neither Reagan nor his fed chair got credit, Bill Clinton did, because the results from those policies took longer than a couple presidencies. Overall, its stupid to blame a single person, especially a president. It is due to the federal government spending more money than it brings in through taxation, and the federal reserve monetizing their debt. Its everyone's fault. We dont elect people who understand money. We ourselves dont understand money. Ask any normie what the federal reserve does. They dont know. They think its part of the government. The only people redpilled on it are fuckin sovereign citizen bunkerchuds who will never be taken seriously.

Attached: not my problem.jpg (1438x753, 101.68K)

The protests were astroturf, there's simply no funding right now

Niggers are owned by the DNC and do what they're told. It's not advantageous to the left for niggers to be chimping out in the street, so they aren't.

Attached: 1265479789.webm (320x522, 1.69M)

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
here you go bro

niggers are too busy scrambling to survive now. eventually everything always adjusts itself back to the mean.

Whoa black text on a white page. How could I not see that clearly before.. I love Drumpf now!

Attached: 1646763812867.jpg (700x695, 26.09K)

>why would politicians and media push for widespread nigger boogaloo 24/7 to the point of national breakdown and then suddenly stop when they seized control back from a retarded real estate boomer?

Because it was all astroturfed bullshit OP
BLM, riots, antifa, etc. All of it. I would even go so far as to say it was a color revolution.

Attached: 1647536431011.gif (394x297, 1.26M)

That leaves out the part where Trump handed the keys to Black Rock and Let the Fed printer go BBRRR.

Why the fuck you American faggots still think this is a team sport?

They are barely sentient jewish golems, whipped into a frenzy at their behest.

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi

Attached: 1619016490343.png (730x340, 22.99K)

BlackRock owns this country and they are counting on the black people they pander to to be so completely inept at understanding economics that they vote for Joe Biden anyway.

>country prints money like crazy since Reagan
>it's only bad when Trump did it
ironic that you call others out for being on a team

Attached: goldrally221-66045.jpg (647x399, 51.16K)

so none of the money printing before mattered it was just that time frame circled?

No you fucking moron. It bad when both do it.

They are in on it together you slow fuck. Pretending to be mortal enemies while they loot what's left from the rotting corpse of your once great republic.

Houses went up 20% under Trump but nothing else did.

Who's going to riot?
Niggers don't know what inflation is. It's a whitey word.

I don't disagree with your argument. Both sides are ruining the country equally but the media is doing its damndest to make you think it's only one.

>babby's first redpill