Veggie sisters... we won.
archive.is/LffZr

Attached: meat.jpg (910x1224, 508.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw8Sw_s2bnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which bugs taste the best?

Romans 14:2
For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

>restaurants stop serving meat
>I make millions on my meat only chain of food locations and my farm raised beef that I breed myself and feed myself using my own hand raised crops
Sounds good to me.

1 Timothy 4
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

bugs are meat

Meat should be a luxury item if you can't obtain it yourself through hunting or farming. Majority of meat sold shouldn't be considered fit for human consumption.

>You realise that meat agriculture is unprofitable without massive government subsidies
>You realise that the subsidies still exist for the vegetables
>You switch to growing vegetables only before lab grown meat puts you out of business.

>Says guy running Impossible Foods

Sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw8Sw_s2bnc

>meat free

For the plebs. The connected will still enjoy their premium cuts of beef.

>A meat-free world might be possible by 2035, says man financially invested in it
nice article

They're planning to use authoritarian control to stop you from doing that because of climate change or whatever
It's up to us to declare new laws that allow us to BBQ authoritarians and feed them to dogs

yeah let those blackies and orientals eat their bugs, i see no problem

Are they? I don't think we could survive off lentils and onions alone

Russia needs to hurry up and conquer the west. Please. For the love of Christ.

>(((they))) tax your farm out of existence or show up to stop you from doing business because MUH METHANE

>company that sells [thing] says the world could be better if everyone bought [thing] from them

Wow!

The world will run on dandelion fuel. Says the man trying to make his living selling dandelion fuel. Once you exclude the people forcing themselves to eat it as a virtue signal, there aren't enough to surive.

> plus... status symbols stop being a symbol once everyone has it; so once sales get above a certain level, it's no longer edgy and sales collapse.

Burn the vegans and use the ash as fertilizer to grow feed and use that feed to make fat cows to eat

You degenerate meat eaters are NPC's and obey the satan worshipping big meat companies to consume flesh when humans are herbivores.

Genesis 1:29
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

The literal next line:
The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not

Reminder veganism is a Psyop to effeminate men.
All powerlifters diet consist of Cow milk and meat

yes user, they are living creatures with social structures anyone who eats them is clearly a monster

Our countries are controlled by schizos who think it's possible and inevitable for humans to "evolve" beyond the consumption of meat.
Redpill moment.

Attached: 1617326282259.jpg (1106x1012, 105.84K)

they didn't anticipate the that the one who does not would cry that you're a racist and need to be cancelled.

>Veggie
lol niggerjew
there's a reason the boxes say 'plant based' on them
there's no room for farming of any kind in globohomo dystopia
you will be fed chemistry experiments
there will be no lettuce or plums or anything
lab-factory-you

The costs of raw materials are unsustainable for a farm, many will be forced to close

>can't control us if their head is canoe shaped

>needs citation

Genesis 9:3
>Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

kill half the population and let the meat alone, there will be meat for everyone in this way

Bro we eat clone beef already

Homo sapiens did not evolve to be vegans, ffs.

>just murder billions of people bro
>it's worth it for my chicken nuggies from mcdonalds

I don't know anyone buying the fake meat shit though.

>impossible foods

you mean the people who make that stuff that stays on the shelf when people panic buy the entire supermarket out? that stuff?