Their only sin is hunger

Attached: FOY8NjNXwAgBxDH.jpg (510x680, 84.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dpsu.gov.ua/en/news/orcs-tried-to-attack-the-position-of-border-guards-and-got-what-they-deserve/
youtu.be/UgZQYKc2CaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: FOY8NjPWQAITaYn.jpg (961x1280, 207.71K)

Good. Fuck them. Ukraine is rightful Russian clay.

Ukrainians have no shame. I hope Russians come and save those people from greedy Hohols who can't share food with their compatriots.

Only cannibalism is a legitimate action during a famine in Ukraine.

oh wait i noticed something the people tied to poles are often brown. are they just cleansing the country?

Attached: FOY8NjQWUAQ0fYq.jpg (960x1280, 231.75K)

Imagine being so weak that you can't even escape from the duct tape

Attached: 1647325832322.jpg (2400x1920, 345.98K)

This looks like a fun way to treat looters. I can't wait for the food riots!

context?

All I wanted is a bite...

Attached: FOY8kkdXEAAM13M.jpg (511x680, 107.03K)

If they are hungry, they should suck soldier cock for money. Bitches have been doing it since time began.

Are those the orcs i keep hearing about?

All the ones taped to poles are citizens of Russian descent. The Ukrainians are making sure Ukrainian soldiers and citizens get food, not Russians. (as OP said) They call the Russian invaders orcs, hence the green paint.

I would have given her a bite of my cock if you know what I'm saying

Id rape her

Not if they used flex tape

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 345.39K)

based

hunger=gypsies

Fucking kek. Grubby roasties btfo

>ZOBbots abusing civilians is based

The absolute state of pol, fucking kike-worshipping nigger cattle belong in the oven

nigga read too much of holodomor. you need to get fire squad'd you know too much

w..woman..... r..rape...

>>"Can I have one too?"

Attached: photo_2022-03-21_13-14-51.jpg (1153x1280, 142.91K)

I'm not sure to get your point

What a shit hole. I hope they kill the soldiers families.

They probably looted because they could't make enough by selling their pussy anymore, so i have some symphaties. Their men are literally dying on the battlefield.

>save those people
those guys are looters

Attached: lukashenko.jpg (1280x720, 115.3K)

>torture
typical ukrainians

Someone call me a nigger I need to see if I've been shadow banned

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

sup fellow Irish

dpsu.gov.ua/en/news/orcs-tried-to-attack-the-position-of-border-guards-and-got-what-they-deserve/

10/10 in keeiyeeve

Attached: 1544142037692.gif (267x200, 992.42K)

potato nigger

Would

Thank you kind ruskie

Why no bare buttocks?

You're the niggest nigger of all the niggers existed on the planet earth

Can someone who’s not a nigger explain what’s happening?

Where to get midget goblin thief gf

"traitors"

what is the context?

looter =/= scavenger

they get mass raped during the night time, its pure democracy, its who we are

I've heard that it was common for people to use the curfews to steal shit in Ukraine. It also heard that people were finding homes of killed soldiers and doing a smash and grab. When caught, the people are "punished" by being tied to a pole like this.

This is fucked up

youtu.be/UgZQYKc2CaY

They should be naked and served as public toilets like those in hentai.

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x1804, 323.89K)

this looks like a gypsy

is she wearing pre-ripped jeans lmao

Haha they lost; get over it!

The government doesn't want you to know it but the looter cunny is free. I have 137 looterinas in my basement right now