Is it cringe to be left wing?

Is it cringe to be left wing?

Attached: DBaEnF6XUAAUQEj.jpg (360x396, 23.55K)

very cringe, those faggots went from being anti-establishment to thinking that corporations are the resistance. can't be me.

When you force corpos to do your bidding on social media

Depends what type
Some are based be the majority of "leftists" are consumed by psy-ops

The comfort will never be comfortable for those who seek what is not on the market.

There's no such thing as "left wing". There are two sides, globohomo and anti-globohomo. 99% of people who identify as "communists" are just militant neoliberal gobalists (aka globohomos).

Now that Russia is suddenly icky poo poo, we'll suddenly see a lot of these "communists" throw out their hammers and sickles merchandise that they ordered from China.

Wasted digits. Also yes.

/thread

depends on what left wing policies you support.

Always has been.

No, left-leaning people are not incels like those on the right.

Depends what you mean by "left wing" but if it's the modern American "left" (radlibs) then yes. Leftists of the past would be called fascists or nazbols today.

Are you racist?

Do you mean left wing or liberal? In America there's been a significant push since the 60s with the JBS to push the "moderate" right as far right as it can while calling center right liberals left wing.

Doesn’t matter which fake side you are on. Just pick a side and fight the other side so you don’t notice the fat cat criminals in DC stuffing their pockets with all our money.

yes, only based leftists are militant anarchists
>"leftists"
>liberals who like welfare
>""leftists""
>fascists who like red (l*ftypol is bizarro/pol, you literally get banned for not supporting putin kek)

It's cringe to buy into any pre-packaged dogma. There are issues where I'm far right, issues where I'm far left, and issues where I'm a centrist. Doesn't it seem bizarre that if you belong to one political tribe you must hold the same opinions about every issue as everybody else in that tribe?

Yes. The left are idealistic children who live in a delusion and fight for a utopia that can never exist.

Wanting to be treated like a child and have the government micromanage your life choices is objectively cringe.

Most leftists nowadays are on the side of Globohomo, because leftism now means pro-abortion and pro-LGBT, before long it will become pro-pedophilia too, because once someone rejects God there's no low that is too low, Globohomo is all about that.

>when you force the dumb boomers running corpos ...

Far beyond cringe at this point. It means there is something wrong inside your brain.

>Is it cringe to be left wing?

Yes. Liberalism is the new cringe. Deal with it, faggots!