God I love this man so much...

God I love this man so much. Absolutely murdered the nigress Democrats are trying to destroy the judicial system with today. Stood up for his rights and freedoms yesterday. Doesn't tolerate the left's attempts to subvert and ruin the country. Powerful personality and determination to protect the Constitution and keep it as it's always been. Fuck DeSantis, make this man president.

Attached: 200721183508-ted-cruz-7-21.jpg (1920x1080, 710.9K)

I'm laffin how Raphael "Harvard elite" Cruz has transformed himself into a hillbilly because he thinks that will get him the right wing vote in his next presidential election

Nothing wrong with becoming as much like your base as possible to make them view you as one of their own.

What are you even talking about?

Are you not paying attention to the Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmation hearing? Cruz ripped the bitch a new one alongside the rest of the Senate Republicans, she's been barely able to contain her sadness.

I was for him in 2015 before that doofus trump came along

Sadly the BLM bitch will be confirmed because dems have all the power

Democrats don't have control of the Senate, if she does get in that's on Republican heads.

>a non-white holding any kind of government power is a threat to our country

I've been saying for years that whites as a race are becoming increasingly disturbed and afraid of losing their Monopoly of power. I first realized this after observing white reception following Obama's election

< ted cruz headed to cancun during a cold snap that saw texas lost electricity for days

Attached: U7PKIZDSOUI6XE56YEEBHY2YUI[1].jpg (3500x2333, 985.16K)

What did he say? Being up her love of pedos?

Swamp creature who learned from Donald Trump what people like you want to hear. It's all an act. His wife glows brighter than the sun and 90% of his political career has been little different than Mitt Romney. He wants to pick up the Trump vote when he runs for president again. That's what this is about but make no mistake, he's still the same old Ted.

And they were right. Look at how America plunged into the abyss after he was elected and we started allowing more and more non-whites into positions of power. Look at the state of the country today. Look at antifa and BLM.

Romney and Miss Lindsey will vote to confirm her.

imagine liking a globohomo puppet. as a rural Texan. I do not like this piece of shit rat. fuck you op and kys

Yep, and Josh Hawley is doing it right now. It's beautiful how this woman is being savaged and shown as the worthless bitch she is.

if he loses the beard, he loses the race

Grifter

>Democrats don't have control of the Senate, if she does get in that's on Republican heads.
They don't need a single Republican vote to confirm her. You're an idiot.

Sounds like something that needs to be changed when we regain control of Congress later this year.

Based. I hope they continue to bring up her love of pedophiles and also how she went out of her way to get Muslim terrorists out of Guantánamo Bay… “Out of all the terrible things going on in the world you focus on these two things you can save so many other causes but your love of sex I hope they continue to bring up her love of pedophiles and also how she went out of her way to get Muslim terrorists out of Guantánamo Bay… “Out of all the terrible things going on in the world you focus on these two things you can save so many other causes but your love of sexOffenders and terrorists is that right? “That would be gold

You really are a sad sack of shit. There wasn't one policy in your statement. Right wingers only care about superficial gesturing which panders to their won stupid ego.