Germany is not a serious country

>vote green schizos into power
>significantly cut down non-renewable energy sources, including nuclear for some fucking reason
>become increasingly reliant on russian gas
>get told by the american president in 2017 this is a serious national security risk
>ignore the warning and quadruple down
>be the last eu state to call out the invasion because youre addicted to russian gas
>finally have to call a spade a spade and panic because 33% of your gas comes russia
>green schizophrenia still as popular as ever
We need a final solution for the krauts

Attached: 1640301559858.jpg (1600x900, 67.47K)

>believes in voting
germans stopped having a say in what happens to the landmass called germoney in 1945, kys

picrel is from the UK, but still relevant

Attached: electricityprices.png (1000x633, 117.36K)

Attached: electricityprices2.png (1000x518, 94.11K)

This board has reached a point where the posts of non-white bugmen are superiour to those of my supposed "fellow white brethren". Not that finngols are white, anyway.

Attached: Abandon thread.gif (498x245, 2.43M)

After Ukraine-Russia is settled, it’s going to be time to address the German Question in the West.

Germany is not a country serious or otherwise.
It's occupied territory.

fucking based, how many times does this need to be said?

pretty much.

There's nothing you can do about it really. West is dying out.
They don't even have the drive to do anything about it like Russians (who are also in decline) are doing.
You think your political elite will use this crisis to back down on progressive ideology and that shit? They'll only use it to double down on that. Except now, in addition to all the other terms, their opponents will also be called Russian sympathizers.

>finally have to call a spade a spade and panic because 33% of your gas comes russia
85% where planned for this year...

I applaud our secret services and the loyalty of brainwashed ex-Stasi for making this all a reality

Pretty much this. These green commies haven't actually been voted into power or I'll be damned. Everything they do serves to destroy whatever is left of Germany.

you do not understand, being reliant on a single source and held by the balls by a manlet going senile is sehr smart, das is realpolitik, you are zu dumm to get it

>YOU HAVE TO BUY GAS THAT'S MORE EXPENSIVE FROM THE US BECAUSE... WELL JUST BECAUSE OK?
If only we had nukes we neither had to rely on Russia or the US, unfortunately we can not glass you animals and that is why a choice needed to be made, and Russian gas was cheaper. Simple as.

People were sick of Merkel's party I guess.

>noooo, you can't just trade with a country i have psychological problems with
cry more

That applies to everyone in Europe and the angloshpere.

germans realized that you can't create a stable base load with renewable like wind and solar.

who would have thought

They pushed the corona shit and the current manlet Scholz simply lied about his opinion regarding that. There candidat was also an massive idiot.

Germany is about the least energy self-reliant country in western and northern europe, maybe it's time to realise reality is more important than ideology

They are the ones exporting most shit from EU, they need energy.

So if you need a lot of energy maybe it's not a good reason to reduce domestic energy production for ideological reasons?