Friendly reminder :)

Friendly reminder :)

Attached: 58619CED-DD92-4389-9EC6-883B49A740C0.jpg (750x752, 509.07K)

once this ukraine thing is wrapped up, they'll be bringing back masks and lockdowns. that's why you keep hearing little blurbs about coof every so often.

Attached: corona chan (5).jpg (805x1024, 102.96K)

Holy shit, what a disgusting drawing. I almost puked.

get that ugly fucking nigger shit off my screen holy fucking shit SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Friendly reminder the YOU are part of the problem, kid. *smile emoji*

I don’t think I’ve seen a mask or heard the word vaccine in months. It’s over OP forget about how you were forced to be injected with mystery juice and just accept your fate.

Wrong race. It should be a white middle-class left-voting woman who needs Covid to add some excitement to her empty and boring life telling everyone the pandemic isn't over.

Niggers are such rule and law breakers unless it involves covid. Almost all of niggers I saw over the last two years always wore their mask, even the ghetto hood ones. Many still do. It's so weird.
Only whites don't wear their masks. Love whites.

By this image, the covid jews are signaling that they know only blacks and nose-bar leftists are going to believe any of the covid hysteria propaganda. So good let them all get Vaxxed and die.

Should have been a female Chinese spy from Canada who dislikes loud noises.

Attached: t2r6ykov-640.jpg (640x360, 34.26K)

>nigger tries to draw a picture
Aw that's cute

Of all kinds of woman you could imagine, why would you choose to draw this ugly shit ? I don't get it.

never got the vax
never wore the mask
never got sick

SLAAAAY QUEEN
COVID JUSTICE IS RACIAL JUSTICE Y’ALL

Yeah it is

Gross.

just because you enjoy being a slave doesn't mean I have to.

They like wearing hoodies in the dog days of summer and wear masks even in the middle of nowhere kek

the pandemic isn't real just because you're scared of it

This, inject all blacks, based faggot

>It’s over OP
the fervor perhaps

Attached: covidlies546.png (580x768, 230.26K)

the mainstream media seems to think it's over. Unless you're deciding to be a "free thinker" all of a sudden?

Americans are so pathetic that they die of the common cold and shit.

Attached: 80D36FCA-1DA3-42EF-8B04-A3DB2AE38D41.jpg (735x429, 89.01K)

I doesn't matter, I got sick and recovered and have antibodies now; so i hope vaxxies die in a fucking car fire for all i care. you niggers can get raped to death.

i got something for anyone forcing a jab on me

Attached: howtowin.jpg (1000x750, 460.08K)

Thats not true though.