We want equality. Except when it doesn't benefit us

We want equality. Except when it doesn't benefit us

Attached: fgd.jpg (806x622, 59.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/03/20/ncaa-swimmer-calls-for-rule-change-after-losing-to-lia-thomas/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=I4pTejRBxSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I thought men and women were equal? A trans competing with women shouldn't matter. Just train harder.

>inb4 all these roasties get expelled
Kek accelerate further please

She can just transition into a man what's the problem?

>fake account
>falsely assuming a VT woman is a liberal
Incels are trash and should be avoided in any serious political movement

Cool it with the antisemitism Reka.

>all the women "athletes" are raging about it. Fake or not, its their mindset

>you stole my special title in the women make believe sport, NO BOYS ALLOWED

lmao, at some point all winners, if not, most competitors, are going to be mtf trannies. It’s gonna be fucking hilarious

>woman is a liberal
falsely assuming that women's rights came out of the left is indicative of your ignorance.

Tranny support is NIMBY: The Ideology.
Friend of my wife wore one of those "Why be racist, transphobic, homophobic when you can just be quiet?" shirts, was a vocal tranny-ally, and would constantly virtue signal about gender and whatever.
Guess what happened when her boyfriend came out as a tranny and wanted to start transitioning?

>Males and females are no different
t. female

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sooooo fucking salty, that's hilarious!!

>falsely assuming that women's rights came out of the left is indicative of your ignorance.
Did you learn that in school yesterday? Irrelevant to the discussion, retard

report this antisemitic bitch to the ADL

This. There’s just going to be giant 7’ tall trans women in the NBA and women are going to have tons of LIVE LAUGH LOVE tattoos. I for one welcome this hilarious new world.

Whether there's men in it or not, and whether you choose to compete or not, nobody will watch women's sports.

Maybe she should just train harder then.

All women know that men have a physical advantage over them in sports.
This is an incel strawman argument that doesn't exist in reality.
Incels make the worst threads on Any Forums and they make the board look like its for cringey losers.

Attached: I hate women.png (645x770, 16.07K)

They don't want equality, they want representation in sport. If biological males can compete in female sports, females won't be represented there at all soon.

The most effective rhetorical axiom here is to advocate for trans inclusion on one side and the total elimination of segregated classes in competition on the other side.

Either accept the trannies or eliminate this handicap division known as Women's Sports.

A third, more radical position might be relegating Women's Sports to the Special Olympics.

ACCELERATE!

>All women know that men have a physical advantage over them in sports.
Transwomen are women. Do better.

>She didnt have an issue with it until her spot was taken

Is it weird that the only emotion I feel is schadenfreude? Not even intense cartel gore phases me anymore, but seeing niggers, hillbillies, cops and holes getting what they deserve brings the biggest smile to my face.

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/03/20/ncaa-swimmer-calls-for-rule-change-after-losing-to-lia-thomas/amp/

>All women know that men have a physical advantage over them in sports.

And men can out work them in all physical jobs, yet they cry for equal pay. Men have much more expectations in life, yet women want the same respect and opportunity. Being weak isnt being equal. Not only that women are children in adult bodies. they pout and whine and try to look cute to get their way, they are just big kids.

When all the top female spots in all avenues are filled with faggots playing dress up, maybe women will beg to go back to the kitchen
Sorry sweetie, too late we have robot waifus now

cope and seethe roastie.

Attached: 1238481904235.jpg (264x282, 10.72K)

>Women refuse to compete.
>Confused viewers tune in to see some burly man swimming on his own.
Clown World on full display for normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4pTejRBxSc

Did she personally vote for nigger?