Can we finally put to rest the United 93 conspiracies?

Can we finally put to rest the United 93 conspiracies?

This is a plane crash that happened today with a 737, a very similar airframe to the 757 in size. Looks very similar to United 93 to me.
Turns out, when you crash an aircraft at high speed into anything not much is left of it.

Attached: FOYHH3oaQAcmI8u.jpg (1054x2048, 544.26K)

Yeah, we found that out on 9/11. Turns out airplanes simply vaporize when they crash. Jet engines, too. All the luggage and people, too. Lockerbee was different because physics work differently in Ireland.

I'm sure parts of this plane and its contents will be found miles from the crash site. like 93

hmm no manual equipment yet the ground is layered out like someones back farm land to house. wtf cia training base?

>All the luggage and people, too

Stop lying jew, we all know they found the passports of the plane hijackers and they were completely unharmed

Controlled flight into terrain takes place at far higher speeds than breaking apart in the sky and falling to the ground. You absolute midwit retard.

>put to rest

No one has been talking about this except the voices in your head, schizo

which flight was the controlled one and which broke apart in the air?

Passports are made out of recycled black boxes. They're indestructible.

Passports, as it turns out, are virtually indestructible.

It's not my fault you're a spanish inbred retard. Don't take it out on me. Also learn to take a joke, moron. I'm glad there's an ocean in between me and your idiot brain.

hahaha

>broke
oh, lockerbie bomb. and these two were controlled crashes. I see

>The flight departed the city of Kunming at 1:11 p.m.
>The flight tracking ended at 2:22 p.m.

Attached: 1647867549737.jpg (616x229, 20.54K)

Especially if they are the ones of the people that commit the crimes.

You laugh, but that's how they knew Bataclan wasn't done by is
One of the isis guys tried to drive away and his passport tore through his pants and the car to safely land at a cops feet

I was on the plane ama

while the plane was pointed down did the toilets spill into the aisles?

That's like saying Formula1 crashes are fake because the racecars are designed to disintergrate upon impact, and yet most drivers survive.

Just because a boot is found with a suicide bombers foot still in it, does NOT prove the bombing was faked. Although very suspicious...it is theoretically possible for a passport to make it through a WTC tower crash. Not all parts of a plane are flimsy, but most of a plane is not going to survive intact in such a violent crash. The smaller and lighter the object...the higher the liklihood of making it.

Don't forget the landing gear and engine that whipped out a church
Thermite fags sure do like to ignore their seethe that the mosque was rebuilt first

Haven't you ever been in a plane toilet? They don't have water in them

What did I drink then?

The local villagers already ate them, plane included. Decisive tang victory!

cant wait to see the passports of the people on board

lockerby is in scotland, you fucking tool

user...