Why are girls pressured to look good?

I don't understand why girls stress so much about being pretty. When it comes to getting a boyfriend, personality matters a lot more than looks. It's actually men who have to be extremely handsome (and tall) to even have a small chance at getting a partner.
So, where does the pressure for female beauty come from?

Attached: 1647874127912.jpg (564x869, 116.07K)

i wonder too
i dont mind if she has body hair or doesn't take care of herself
actually i'd prefer that over a girl who takes care of her self

Her makeup weighs more than her dress

This. She looks like cosmetic surgery. Are her lips inflated?

1pbtid
Offtopic
Memeflag
Herbs

girls never used to have rights until about 70 years ago

If men today saw their great-grandmothers and beyond, they'd be mortified in disgust.

> Why does nature do things?

Attached: Retarder switch.jpg (640x733, 78.64K)

OP is a faggot.

This is also bait.

Whats happening now is unnatural and is against basic human biology

You're a retard. You shouldn't have made this thread but you did anyway because you're retarded.

Attached: 1622476085163s.jpg (250x187, 4.07K)

Because the prettier they are the better males they can get. Sure, you can be a normal pretty girl and get a top 10% male with an above average salary and looks... add a bit of makeup and you can get a young, buff, millionaire who takes you on trips.

It comes from the need to show dominance and status over other women.

Imagine your ancestors dying from a cut they got, or the basic fever, and instead modern healthcare is used to give women nigger lips and ass. Trad!

Please stop replying to the fucking Greek woman problem poster. Every single one of you is a retarded fucking faggot

Because beauty is their only form of power.

girls pressure themselves to look good

they are all sick in the head

It's really because they're competitive with other females. Sometimes it's not even about attracting males its just looking better than other females for the sake of it

Attached: FC-hO3LaQAAOffk.jpg (800x1202, 598.49K)

Women are pressured to look good by other women. Men would fuck anything really.

Base urges are exploited to maximize consumption. Sincere communication on every subject is undermined. Both sexes are more attracted to personality traits than anything.

>Why are girls pressured to look good?
Cause that's how the dick gets hard you fucking fag.

Same, I like my women to look and smell like a man otherwise it's gay af.

Women are delusional.
No woman wants a man who's at the 80th or 90th percentile. They all compete for the men in the 99th percentile.
Looks may get them in the door with Chad, but what will really blow your mind is how even the hottest of them will do ANYTHING to keep his attention, no matter how degrading.