Why every time the US goes to a war you guys call it "dying for israel"?

Why every time the US goes to a war you guys call it "dying for israel"?
What does Afganistan or Iran have to do with Israel at all?

Attached: 1648819530852.jpg (650x736, 158.16K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS BGC user

Dying for Israeli interests and Israeli bankers.

Certification and Designation(in absentia): BGC

Attached: 1618582079183.jpg (500x487, 73.84K)

1 > 2 all day

NOOOO C'MON! FUCK OFF! AT LEAST LARP WITH A GREEK PROXY YOU FAGGOT

But what would be a proper example of it? How did Israel benefit from Afghanistan? Iraq? Iran? Etc.

BUILT FOR BEC (BIG EMU COCK)

>What does Afganistan or Iran have to do with Israel at all?
Destabalize the region, what does Iran and Afghanistan have to do with America?

Wouldn't destabilizing the region make it more dangerous for Israel?

>How did Israel benefit from Afghanistan? Iraq? Iran? Etc.
Destabalized the region, only way Israel can exist is too keep other nations weak yet Israel is too weak and pathetic to do it themselves, so they black mail American polititions

Not when they have their golem dying for them, as soon as America is too weak to do this, Israel is fucked
That average of 96 iq really isnt helping them

Awesome resistance to the sun

Not trying to be a contrarian, but it sounds a bit farfetched. Unstable neighbors create conflict, refugees, why would they bring that upon themselves?

Ah, you missed the memo explaining how Iran's government very publicly proclaims its wish to see Israel wiped off the map, and fights a proxy war against Israel by funding and arming Hezbollah?
Now look at a map and tell me which country borders Iran to the east, begins with A.
Imagine, the US invaded and occupied Iraq, for reasons nobody can explain and which borders Iran to the west, and Afghanistan - who would have handed Bin Laden over for a few million dollars - which borders it to the east. But not Saudi Arabia or Qatar, which actually were behind terrorist attacks on US targets.
Now tell me with a straight face that the US doesn't fight wars for Israel.

Attached: 2.jpg (1001x674, 118.89K)

There are people here who aren't red pilled on the amerimutt spicoid problem

Thank god youre here

no one cares about that faggot

You know damn well Israel won't take refugees

>why would they bring that upon themselves?
jews arent very smart, their history proves it

CHECKED THE RETURN OF THE KING!
I saw you get jannied in another thread and thought they rangebanned you. I got pissed about it and did this. I love you so much BGC user.

Attached: GetFuckedTTTT4.png (1046x359, 82.02K)

imagine how hard these hotties hit the wall
this pic is like 15 years old

kek

2 is hoping that pushing her large tits out will distract you from the fact that her legs are toothpicks and her face looks like a dog.

Why does viseawl want iraq?

Now thats a bit more content, thanks for bringing some light into it, so basically its a proxy war against Iran?

Are there pictures of videos of these two sluts getting fucked?

how retarded and ignorand can u even possibly be, shill.
/thread

Iran is an enemy of Israel. Afghanistan is not an enemy but it geopolitical position matters. It is between Iran and China; the Russian sphere of influence (Central Asia) and Pakistan, India.

Yes

Attached: 1597615710376.jpg (736x659, 84.73K)

Happy someone remembers.

(1+2)>(1>2)
I mean, if I had to choose, it's 1 for sure, but why pass up the chance to play with those giant miller's if you don't have to?

right one is mega hottie
>Yes
I doubt it

Look man, I'm just trying to get answers. Going around blaming israel for everything without anything to back it up isnt the best approach.