Doctors say its IBS

Tried NAC, way too strong
Wakes me up but feel like im on a really strong drug
I dont drink smoke or use caffeine, drugs are filth
Pupils dilate on NAC cant sleep and am more scared of NAC then COVID

Interested in trying deworming but dont know where to begin

Also need other suggestions

TLDR Have long covid need help

Attached: 407E6A12-79BA-42BF-A898-DEF0CB787E9A.jpg (1800x1200, 324.72K)

>Got COVID 2020
>Destroyed my digestive system
That means the vaccine is working

take it early in the day not at night. take ivermectin or black walnut tincture and start a deworming process. you can fix your IBS without pharma shit with NAC and anti parasite measures. hang in there, user. I had a digestive issue I solved this way.

Attached: IMG_20220319_210536_816.jpg (1078x1080, 179.62K)

this. if you're vaxxed you are fucked.

you take NAC 2-3 times a day

I think I got covid back in Jan 2020 when the chink students came back from christmas holidays
Ever since then I've had issues with my digestion.
no vax still
I take vit d
drink Camellia tea
eat lots of fruit/veg
drink those lil yoghurt drinks
Its been a slow heal however I have found that genuinly exercise has helped the most. especially doing yoga stretches that pull on the stomach and intestines.

Oh no i cant take NAC, i tried taking it in the morning, i even went as far as opening the pill and putting a tiny insignificant bit on my finger, its just way too strong, i asked doctors why and they dont know as usual…

Is this the right one?

Attached: ABF8C5D6-8ADB-4971-BA27-E4EF3CB84765.png (1242x2688, 1.77M)

I didn't notice any difference when taking nac. Don't think alot of the claims are quite correct

You need to take it on a full stomach user (protein rich meal). Also don't exceed 600mg for the first couple months. Then you can bring it up to 1000mg if you choose to, for the next couple months.

Attached: nac.jpg (1400x1400, 115.62K)

>you take NAC 2-3 times a day
you don't have to. I take it 1x maybe 2x but usually just 1 time.

that and this

Attached: 164615239253.png (354x472, 95.48K)

When I take NAC, the only effect I really notice is it reduces my mental chatter.

Whats the risk of taking 1g? I'm taking 1g currently.

two more weeks

>Tried NAC, way too strong
Wakes me up but feel like im on a really strong drug
That's a placebo effect.

I the 400mg NAC four hours prior to getting drunk to mitigate hangovers and have noticed no such thing

Try antiparasite treatment. Go raw vegan.

It is the animal protein and sugar that causes the problems. Stop eating dairy and meat products for a few days, you will see the positive difference. Buy the plant based milk and meat alternatives from now onwards.

Covid is not a virus. It is a parasite worm. The larvea spreads, not the virus.

Dig deep into anti parasite cleansing and detox.

Fasting works as well. Do a 3 day dry fast, no food, no drinks. This will weaken and kill a lot of parasites. After 72 hours of fasting autophagy switches on. This is the radical elimination process of your body where it gets rid of all bacteria, fungus, parasites, garbage in your body.

Why do you think ancient Christians used fasting to get rid of the serpent? They meant anti parasite detox they just used other words.

If you want to get rid of long covid, watch videos by Markus Rothkranz, Dan McDonald The Life Regenerator, Lou Corona on youtube.

Attached: 1642857718336.png (960x540, 587.24K)

"Long covid" isn't real and the worms aren't either. Your body is failing because you are growing old and will drop dead one day like everyone else.

Attached: 1641178115079.gif (685x452, 1.06M)

>Long COVID
Not even a thing. Go back faggot.

maybe getting the vaccine was a bad idea in retrospect

does that mean no fruit, cause of the sugar?

>gets rid of all bacteria
Say goodbye to your digestive system.

2 more boosters

since i take NAC my dreams got more lucid.

Take probiotics

L. rhamnosus und L. reuteri
Lactobacillus paracasei und Lactobacillus plantarum
Lactobazillus GG
Lactobacillus acidophilus

Thank me later

You can switch out the NAC for milk thistle. Also start eating foods good for your gut bacteria - kefir, kimchi, kombucha. Cut out nightshades from your diet for a while.

Attached: 22.jpg (500x375, 27.42K)

Do this after fasting for 3 days

>Got COVID 2020
>Destroyed my digestive system
Horseshit
>Tried NAC, way too strong
WTF are you a cuck?

Try some haloperidol, clonazepam and lithium next, you unbelievable goddamn schizo.

>Interested in trying deworming but dont know where to begin

Mebendazol, Standard medicine for deworming. It's cheap and available without prescription ( roundworm, whipworms, pinworms , mineworms )

Attached: tapeworm-Confocal-image-958x1024.jpg (958x1024, 115.92K)

Attached: 1626361480348s.jpg (250x226, 8.47K)

>cut out nightshades

Po-ta-toes, to-ma-toes, you pretentious turd.

If you're not having any adverse effects, sounds like you're doing just fine. I wouldn't recommend going more than six months at that dosage.

>t. ex drunk 600mg for the first 3 months. 1000mg for the next 6 months. Then stopped. Now 1000mg weekly.

Working great. Keep the to much of a good thing motto in mind, and you'll be fine. I also stopped doing the things that made me need NAC in the first place.

Attached: Archer.png (1024x936, 1.13M)