Why are all the SJW's and protestors i see white...

Why are all the SJW's and protestors i see white? why are the whites crying abt racism while the niggers just enjoy their lifes?

Attached: 112695473_blacklivesmatterbelfast003.png (976x549, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw0h1WF95nk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blacks don't go to university so they're less vulnerable to the leftism brain worm.
The only part of leftism they're down for is gibs

indoctrination which targets white youth

>university
this right here. the jews control the universities and use them to make golems.

12. Those who are most sensitive about “politically incorrect” terminology are not the average black ghetto- dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any “oppressed” group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual white males from middle- to upper-middle-class families.

13. Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems. (We do not mean to suggest that women, Indians, etc. ARE inferior; we are only making a point about leftist psychology.)

So you wanna tell me not being educated makes u less vulnerable for propaganda?
how does that work out user?

>White

Attached: 200612-asian-american-black-lives-matter-ew-134p.jpg (2500x1667, 2.19M)

(((white))) lol

>The only part of leftism they're down for is gibs
oh this too, every single nonwhite leftist is actually a self interested individual and cannot be considered a genuine leftist, something the real nonjewish leftists should be concerned about. What a great post, what a great poster.

we don't need no education

we don't need your thought control

so you think we shouldnt go to university and schools?

I think that the term university/school alone is an appeal to authority.

"Please explain"
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw0h1WF95nk

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 10.21.13 am.png (1066x974, 1.09M)

I am a chang living in the NL and every time I say red pill stuffs, whites are the ones who get really mad at me. Blacks and Arabs are usually cool about it and we often joke about each races. Anti-racism is just a new type of discrimination and it is adopted by a bunch of loud people. Bad thing is that NPCs are very vulnerable to those loud voices.

this made me jizz

Most protestors are limited to universities and cities like Portland and Ann Arbor. Most university students are brainwashed latte liberal whites. Mostly woman as well.

Literally the bell curve. People with lower IQ/education are typically very street smart and have been robbed or traumatized by some interactions in their life. They don't trust most people outside of their crew and are automatically skeptic. I personally started low IQ, then became a midwit, and am now 134, so I'm not a genius but I'm starting to unironically think the low IQs were right on most issues. Low IQs are basically 'the kneejerk reaction' and intuition is unironically correct a lot quite often.

This is really a complicated question. In the US, they've essentially subsidized revolution by giving 18 year olds $40,000-$200,000 to send them to college for years. They then require you to have certain classes in certain proficiencies that have nothing to do with your major or minor. All that university is really needed for is:
>Doctors
>lawyers
>STEM (IT, Finance, Accounting, Engineering)
>Business arguably
>Education arguably (8th grade on onward, K-7th grade any retard could do)

Everything else is unironically liberal indoctrination. For example. I took an environmental science class where the teacher straight up told us conservative viewpoints would get F's.

Based Uncle Ted Poster

Attached: 1606904948563.png (826x1032, 816.81K)

ah yes i can see, your a genious now. how much xp did it take u to level this high?
pls tell me ur sarcastic with the iq part...

Ignoring the fact your pic has blacks in it, half the BLMers I know and all the anyi-trumpers, anti-freedom convoy, anti-anti-maskers are black. They really are the lowest IQ and easiest to manipulate.

>I took an environmental science class where the teacher straight up told us conservative viewpoints would get F's.
Can you let's say report that to your university anonymously?

That's not even the weirdest part

Attached: IMG_7500.png.jpg (1242x1863, 1.3M)

the teacher probably wouldnt get into much trouble, only a warning. if he said the same abt liberal "normal" views. he would probably have been fired.
my guess

I literally said I'm not a genius; just that I've gotten smarter and wiser over the years. I was a 3.0 "b' student in HS, and then ended up with a 3.4 in college (Computer Science) but I didn't think I was that smart and that grades weren't a good indicator. Honestly I became a sys-admin and it is a job that forces you to create automation and efficiencies and forces you to critically think about something that you know absolutely nothing about. This got me to become very analytical and completely change the way I approach a given problem, whether it be a ticket I have to work on at my job, or researching a political ideology. I don't necessarily think IQ is 100% a good indicator of intelligence but I find it very interesting that with the vax for instance that the lowest and highest IQ were the most skeptical. This is also the case with racism. The most racist people you will meet are extreme geniuses or low IQ ghetto trash blacks who hate all white people for example.

Anyway the answer to your question is that people become 'average' and lots of 'average' people are immune to propaganda. They want to fit in. I think a lot of it has to do with psychology and low self esteem. They want to be a part of something
I personally have never been this person. I'm not a contrarian; but, I generally don't care about other people. I don't really see anything worth liking in people. I think they're all phony selfish cunts who are sheep that go where their sheppard leads them. I've always been a bit of a lone ranger and I was bullied and then I was popular (changed schools) so when people mock me it doesn't really matter since its nothing compared to 7th grade when I debated ending my own life. I've been able to carve out a bit of success in my life now and I said to my self, if i can go from below average to above average IQ, and go from being homeless to my current situation; all of these people can to, they're just lazy, stupid, or entitled. Simple as. Fuck em.

If they are tenured they're basically unfireable. This is why people have issues with unions in the US. They slowly skew away from focusing on their mission of giving people better average wages and workers rights, and end up defending people like this and pedos and such. People would respect unions more if they publicly shamed these people like someone with actual morals and standards would, but they don't.

Interesting note: another racket they do is write their own textbook for their class, and then come out with a 'new' version that costs 3x the price. At this point anyone who isn't torrenting books for class is a complete and utter idiot.

I would argue most people don't need to be in university to begin with though. Lots of these degrees are jokes. Psychology? Womens Studies? Art? History. LOL