Would you still follow him if he were ever to come back?

Would you still follow him if he were ever to come back?

Attached: FBwlJRGWYAQz6tP.jpg (2500x2500, 816.95K)

If he could prove that he is the son of god.

>haha magas are hypocrites
>unlike us compassionate and freedom-loving liberals
so terrible

>giving up your possession to follow the creator of the universe
>giving up your possession to follow mentally ill workshy entitled sexual deviants

I dunno OP, something seems different but I can't quite place it

>creator of the universe
>gets nailed to a cross

lol

Attached: 1639366958473.jpg (1024x707, 86.32K)

Jew, do not tempt the lord your god

fixed

Attached: 1647852778778.jpg (3716x1256, 923.55K)

White Christians don't wear gold necklaces

Uh you clearly no nothing of Christian theology, what Jesus said to do in the new testament and how the first church in Acts behaved is not Real Christianity™.
Real Christianity™ is only found on Any Forums.org/pol and christolanus.org

Attached: 4543534534.jpg (1273x955, 963.52K)

Attached: deeneeroo.png (426x550, 188.79K)

He said he would return in the lifetimes of his disciples. He did not. Therefore he was a false prophet.

You got jewed.

literally every white person in russia does

Attached: 1638623848525.jpg (1338x1558, 238.97K)

No, the Antichrist comes first

coward

Most self-declared Christians wouldn’t. There is a man already that is the modern equivalent of Christ, namely Sadhguru. I had the opportunity to see Christains check him and his teachings out, only to have a mild response to the indian guy, thinking he is shady, especially now with his involvement with Klaus Schwab and WEF.

Christians will never follow another Cheist-like figure, because the hypocrisy is such that he is just a convenient excuse to do bad things and expect absolution from sins when visiting the church. Also, church gatherings for them are just social events to flaunt their status, hear some gossip and strengthen their communion with others in local area. The first notion of them having to give up the material goods, they will false
flag him as a fraud, false prophet and crucify to the cross, again. Such is the wonderful irony of being a Christian, instead of being, well, human.

Attached: 7A90FC20-7991-46F2-A130-DBC3ECE4F94D.jpg (729x474, 31.55K)

The One true God is the expression of love or selflessness or selfless love. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the image of selflessness or selfless love.

Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

You are believing in your fellow creation not in the Creator through Jesus Christ.

To follow Jesus is to deny the self. Christians believe in the existence of Jesus but many of them don't believe in Him or follow Him.

Matt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matt 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Respect. These people have no artistic ability.

Why isn't it True Xtianity? When things go eally sour it Never IS TC!! I wonder why it isn't?!?