Where does Any Forums stand on this case

>kid molested over 100 times
>culprit was guy in same building as kids nanny or something
>turns out kids dad is mma world champion cain veleasquez
>culprit is released on bail
>daddy cain grabs gun and goes after culprit
>culprit makes escape in getaway car with other ppl
>daddy caim chases culprit down highway and shoots at him, missing, hitting one of the ppl with culprit
>daddy cain is arrested on attempt murder charges
>denied bail
>daddy cain sits in jail as culprit who molested his kid 100x is walking free

Attached: 20120526_jla_ac4_690.0.jpg (1400x1400, 121.87K)

Well on the bright side, his name is Cain and he's 6 foot 3, with brown pride tatted on his chest, tried to murder a chomo and is a former heavyweight champion, so I'd say he's the new leader of the mexican gang right about now.

Not a terrible position to be in. Tons of free cup noodles and nutter butters in his life for sure.

Sympathise with him 100% but he killed the wrong guy, which serves to illustrate the issue with vigilante justice perfectly. Had he gone to the guy's house in the middle of the night and battered him to death in his bed I'd have no issue, but he recklessly endangered other lives and went as far as to take one. He absolutely should be in jail, however unfortunate his situation is.

I think the victim is alive, but do remember that the victim was assisting in the escape of the intended target.

>I think the victim is alive
Just double checked and looks like you're right. However on the front of him assisting in the escape of the intended target (his son), Cain Valasquez is not a police officer, he's a random guy on the street who was chasing them with a gun. If I were in that car I'd step on the gas as well.

Would be wonderful if in some bizarre twist of fate the guy was found guilty of molesting Cain's daughter(?) and ended up in the same lockup as him.

DON'T FORGET the DA told the judge not to let the molester go and she did so anyway. And I think the same judge is judging cain now.

He has rather sizable nipples

FPBP /thread

>she
Imagine my surprise.

Of course he's not a police officer and of course its a crime to attempt murder / do vigilante justice.

That's not how Any Forums works though, lol. The OP wanted to know if we are low-key rooting for him, or if he's a criminal that needs to rot.

>Would be wonderful if in some bizarre twist of fate the guy was found guilty of molesting Cain's daughter(?) and ended up in the same lockup as him.
Well they DO live in the same city or county. But I'm sure his lawyer would sniff that out and request protective custody or even a transfer out of state.

>And I think the same judge is judging cain now.

That should be against some rules of being impartial. What a joke if true.

Must be a Brock Lesnar fan

And it would be so simple- just do a database search for identical names on different cases and ensure the judges also don't have the same names.

Look at the behaviour of the judge during the Zimmerman trial, she couldn't have been more obviously biased against Zimmerman but the case went ahead anyway.

How did that turn out again?

he will also get somewhat decent cuts from all the drug deals

SNIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF

mmm ahh yes, fentanyl my darling

The guy should go to trial. Let's see the jury that convicts him.

Based for not letting molester get away with a bs sentance

Cringe for being retarded about it and not just waiting outside the molesterers house. Though i guess it would be hard to plead temporary insanity if he had

>mma world champion
>uses gun
>misses
He has caused his kid greater shame than all of those diddlings combined.

Go stick your finger in a dike

He might have CTE from this.

Attached: yt5s.com-Junior Dos Santos Top 5 Knockouts.webm (1280x720, 306.6K)

Go back to Mexico mr. Veleasquez junior.

The pedo was a jew lots of people doxed him

his only mistake was not being able to kill the culprit

his only crime was not putting down the chomo

Better planning required, imagine anyone other than a jew or criminal nigger getting a break from the law.

I'm whiter than you. Half polish, half UK mutt and I barely go outdoors.

hivemind

Attached: 1593896547861.jpg (960x960, 106.67K)

I think its dogshit and a testament to what is considered justice in our courts.

That pedo fuck belongs strung up with his endtrails dragging the ground

>brown pride
I thought that said "Bronx Pride" on his chest

Thing is tho, neither you, nor I, nor Cain know what that guy knew, if anything, about the molester's bad acts. If a friend of yours burst in on you unexpectedly and begged for a ride to immediately get away from someone trying to kill him, wouldn't you do it? And of course, in this hypothetical your friend did something terrible, but of which you have no knowledge—the mere fact that you are 'helping him escape' doesn't sensibly make you culpable or a legitimate target of violence.
This guy is right. Targeting and killing the absolute fucking scum of the earth would be not just condoned but applauded; recklessly endangering or injuring people against whom there is no evidence and who have done nothing to you is unacceptable.

Nope, state and media-approved racism.

I bet he still can’t speak Spanish though lmao.

I didn't say you can't give your friend a ride. But -for sure- the guy knew that his friend had just got released from jail and on what charges. Everyone has free will, so it's fair play in the end. If you get away, great. If someone gets the drop and murders you, you shouldn't have relaxed.

Any Forums is a board full of pedophile incels, what do you think?

Anyone who is a California gangbanger was born in cali, in the barrio. Not immigrants. And immigrant cartel members have their own shit going on and don't live among the mutts.

Nope, sorry.
You tried too hard so now I know you’re just bullshitting me.

He attempted a murder and is in jail for attempted murder. I don't see a problem. Had he killed the guy molesting his kid he would be in jail for murder. Whether I sympathize with him or not does not change facts. Facts don't care about your feelings :^)

True.

Well facts is facts. You doubled down and handed me a W, because I know I'm right and you don't actually know for sure either way. See how that works? I'm used to winning all day on here so it's nothing new for me. Go ahead and seethe.

Right. I don't care either way. It's just an interesting case and definitely Any Forums material.

Cain couldn’t speak Spanish while he was still in the UFC despite having a lifetime of chances to learn and people to speak it with. Then again, he will probably have a lot more free time to learn Spanish soon. Cain also isn’t from Cali, he’s from Arizona.

I probably speak more Spanish than him. And German, and Italian, and Japanese, and Mandarin, and Hindi.

California is run by literal pedophiles. If this judge isnt a pedophile, her bosses and benefactors are.

Have a nice day you very special boy.
God bless you.

As a brownie I don't think it's racist, because it doesn't have the same history that white pride does.