Was Germany's 1939 invasion of Poland really justified?

Was Germany's 1939 invasion of Poland really justified?

Attached: nazi-invasion-poland.jpg (2405x1975, 331.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/167317882#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no not really

i'm sure the newfag tourists will have a lot of interesting answers ranging all the way from no to no

They were protecting ethnic Germans in former German prussian lands. In the end it didn't work, and Poles genocides ethnic Germans after the war. The lucky ones were repatriated back to Germany.

yes they were blatantly killing thousands of germans and you arent allowed to know about it

Of course it was justified.
Hitler had to defend the ethnic Germans being massacred by the Poles, just like Putin nowadays must defend the ethnic Russians being massacred by the Ukrainians.
It's too bad that Ukraine didn't manage to become a NATO member or we could already have another world war on our hands thanks to Slavs being Slavs.

No and the fact that he had spent the previous six years annexing territories in Europe didn't help either

Hitler lost

about as justified as the current invasion of ukraine... so no, not really

It was in the sense that Hitler was always planning to refight the First World War. So from his perspective it was right and noble. Pic related, seems totally normal for a raving militarist to me. Imagine seeing these huge army displays in 1934 and thinking
>this seems normal I'm sure we can do business with this nice man

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-04062A,_Nürnberg,_Reichsparteitag,_SA-_und_SS-Appell.jpg (553x795, 282.58K)

Poland should have caved and given up the obviously German territories but the Western Jews in England and France forced Poland to be unreasonable so that they would be invaded
Similar to the way Western Jews are now forcing the Ukraine to be unreasonable to provoke a larger war

Damn, when living next to a large empire you have to watch out for those undocumented oppressions of the minorities that always seem to happen when someone wants all of your clay and stop being relevant right after clays is taken.

Wasn't he trying to conquer Poland and the Ukraine to use as "Lebensraum" for he aryan race? That's how I remember it anyway. You know, I'm starting to feel kinda sleepy...

this is funny because the claimed reason why the west went to war was to save poland and afterwards they gave it to stalin

anything that ends with dead Poles is justified

We just fought back because they attacked our radio station.

Yes
Because poles should have their women and children raped and killed

>undocumented
Yeah, right, good thing that history is written by the victors. It really helps spreading fake news.

Attached: chad the jews did it.jpg (680x891, 130.59K)

All he had to do was leave the Soviets be.

Just like when in 43 Fagtler invaded Italy and annexed all the eastern regions and for 2 years straight he had slavs (that he was supposed to hate) and Austrians mass emigrate into Istria/Dalmazia and Trentino Alto Adige respectively and actively trying to displace all Italians and also erase all Italian culture.

trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/167317882#
the 16-punkte-plan was the last attempt at peace. poles were uncooperative bitches and the anglos wanted germany in shambles. that's pretty much all you need to know. Herr Hitler did nothing wrong

Fuck off, you are not even a real country east germany.

Yeah man, sure milions of poor germans were genocided and then we decided to attack that radio station.
Everything was so convenient for Germany, you know with all that nazi talk about lebensraum and demands of corridor to eastern prussia.

so you openly admit that Putin is just as justified as Hitler was? I'd actually agree with you but I believe that's not the point you wanted to make

>all that nazi talk about lebensraum
the word was used in "mein Kampf" exactly two times and both times in the context of acquiring back territories lost a decade prior under false pretenses
>demands of corridor to eastern prussia
so it should be perfectly fine to get ones nation carved up into completely split and separated territories, with no way to ship supplies between your own cities and with no option for any negotiation? that germany should have taken the piss from a country as useless and irrelevant as Poland? God you're a faggot

>germans living in german lands that had been lived worked in by germans for at least a thousand years, denied sovereignty and the right to nationhood (a founding principle of the League of Nations, by the way)
>german state asks poland to give the land back, and for a road+rail link that germans would build, across the Polish Corridor
>polish government says no, move their army to the German borders, and immediately sign alliances with Britain and France, while ethnically cleansing Germans

One of the few justified wars in history, ironically. Most of what followed: not so much.

Yeah. We wuz victors n sheet.

Fix your actual eastern germany first. Rural regions there look like Poland 20 years ago.

Yes. By "as justified" I mean "not really aside from wanting clay.
Here's the kicker. Why Hitler annexed Austria and Czechoslovakia? Austrohungarian empire was not Germany.

poles were killing german speaking peoples, just like ukraine is now

>Rural regions there look like Poland 20 years ago.
So you are saying it's already better than the current poopland?