Whats the worst insult you can say to a british man? help me out bongs im having it out with a complete faggot on steam

whats the worst insult you can say to a british man? help me out bongs im having it out with a complete faggot on steam

Attached: BRITAIN COLONIZING.png (800x429, 422.38K)

Have you seen our country. You don't need to insult us.

We aren't emotional like Ameritards

We have a silent policy of sticks and stones my break out bones but the truth will always hurt

i beg to differ this guy started out being a raging faggot the likes of which ive never seen, i really almost doubt hes angly brit this guy has to be a paki

Gammon is the best bet nigger

Yet you are the one coming on Any Forums to bitch like a common whore.

i called him a short little weasel that the queen would refuse to wipe her muddy shoes on after a cold english rain. did that hurt his feelings?

i need insider info to cheat because my american insults wont make him go away

i just told him i bet he buys his tea from america. i bet that cut him to the bone

Racist, sexist, homophobe

its done. i called him a paki. he is chimping the fuck out now

The few Brits I've dealt with online have been absolute gents. Except the ones in this thread, they're right cunts. Cheers!

you can't, british hate is all cope

thats why i think this guy isnt british. he has been nothing but rude and vulgar and has low reading comprehension and numerous english grammatical mistakes and the fact he whines like a bitch makes me think hes a brown invader

What do you expect, you've been saying faggotcocksuckersuckmydicketc for 500 years it's time you changed, and developed your imagination.

i just called him a chinese pupil who cant even recite the first line of rule britannia and if the queen caught him in her country she would feed him to the corgis

Just call him a paki, either he is and he'll cry ir he isn't and he'll rage. Win/win. Next time take it to tho.

i beg to differ.. Happy Gilmore accomplished that feat no less than an hour ago..

Clearly the problem is you can't insult people you only have retarded stereotypes of, when Americans think our lives revolve around this shit you might as well just shout 'I don't understand you whatsoever'. Fucking cringe spastic

>whats the worst insult you can say to a british man?

Are you an American?

Yeah it’s 8am here every British man has already had enough today

now that he is sling slurs would it be overkill if i reported him to british police for hate speech violations?

tell him that you despise Chicken Tikka Masala

>8am
>already fed up with the day
kek

Attached: dog dessert.gif (280x280, 799.03K)

We're very sensitive about our enormous willies

Call him a mutt. That's the worst anyone can be called.

Poisonous cunt is good to if prefaced with a savage critique.

Tell him that he has never made decent tea.

Go shoot up a basketball court while shouting YEE HAH yankee doodle

>this is how retarded you sound to us

You utter bastard. How dare you.

>whats the worst insult you can say to a british man?
You remind me of an american I know

Nobody is insulted by that.

Get overtly sexual and say you wanna suck his dick, we hate that

I call them "our former colony" and they start yelling at me usually. I get a lot of (you)s.

Call him an American.

"White" brits won't even exist in a generation or two, they're a nation of pedophiles and faggots who'd suffer compete population collapse if pakis didn't keep raping their women, don't waste your time with them

If hes a paki say his cousin is ugly. Man will be annoyed you insulted his wife

Call him a gammon,
Democracy is broken and irrelevant.
Gammon is the new peasant term to describe no marks that have no control of their own destiny.
Laughing at slaves.

you cant insult british people. nothing fazes them

its just words