Why are they moving away from American sphere of influence?

Why are they moving away from American sphere of influence?

What will US-Israel relations look like in 10-20 years?

Attached: 1634571261404.jpg (768x478, 112.83K)

Israel is fucked after American boomers die they have to do something

Neo Progressivism is dangerous to our security. Since the Obama days The US constantly pissing on its traditional allies.
Also the military aid from the US is absurd. We don't really need it and its just slowing our own development and progress.
US foreign policy is a shit show now days.

Attached: 1647312047334.jpg (1024x1002, 107.32K)

>Also the military aid from the US is absurd. We don't really need it and its just slowing our own development and progress.
Eh, not paying for the missiles is comfy

>What will US-Israel relations look like in 10-20 years?
Full of ultrakikes
It will look just like the rest of the middle east

Why are you surpised that a parasite finds a new host when the old one is dying?

Good question, I hadn't heard. I can't imagine it's because they got tired of taking our money, discount weapons, and UN security council vetoes.

I know the long game is a global government based out of Jerusalem, and America is a sinking shit, but why ditch your host early?

the parasite will move on to its next host.

People forget that Israel has been friendly with soviets and others in the past.

burger send cash and get nothing in return. easy as that!
ah wait thats whats going on since forever.

Gaining independence is self preservation, we saw what you niggers did in Afghanistan, Lybia, Syria, Iraq.
How you ditched Mubarak and supported the Mulsim brotherhood, How you sided with the Ayatollahs against the Saudis.

its obvious
they already fully control US via politicians and corporate being fully in the hands of g*ds chosen people
they see the global power balance is shifting so they are branching out to make new 'allies'

Attached: 1647797459763.jpg (1200x1200, 722.77K)

Israel will annex its puppet, usa

Israel in america were never real allies, Israel had allways the most independent foreign policy in the american sphere of influence.
Israel will join the China-Russia-Iran axis after Iran's theocracy falls due to secularization of the iranian population.

Why is every Israeli flag that posts here against America? Is it a Any Forums thing? Or do non-autistic Israelis also hate American influence?

>we saw what you niggers did in Afghanistan, Lybia, Syria, Iraq.

You know about the dancing Israelis incident right? You know that Mossad did 9/11 specifically to help maneuver the US into Iraq? (Jewish US neocons had been angling to invade Iraq since the mid-90s). That shit was for your benefit at our expense.

Don't get me wrong, if the USA is seen as an unreliable partner and it leads Israel to be more independent, that suits my interests, but I still don't get why they'd ditch us before we became a liability.

Maybe they have enough power in our government to keep getting our stuff even if they distance geopolitically?

its not hate its disdain, thats the general attitude towards America and americans

They've milked the US for a long time now they see it's about to lose its ability to produce shekels and world domination, Jews are focusing more now on East Asia, they will have major issues with China in the future and they need countries around it to be under their control. However, they will not leave until you're completely destroyed

i dont think they will, the jews are permanently tied to the US and i must remind you its only libtard progressive because they made it that way.

>What will US-Israel relations look like in 10-20 years?

Attached: 1634480715511.gif (480x206, 2.28M)

kek, you look at how this "axis" is doing, its a shit show, they wont ever realign to that, if anything weve seen the complete opposite with these sanctions.

when the rabbi is satisfied with the golem's work, he just removes the paper with the binding spell from the golem's mouth and burns it. then the golem just turns into ash crumbling under its own weight.

Attached: 1637835708384.jpg (900x906, 77.75K)