Woman hate thread

Woman hate thread
Stories & Statistics to blackpill you on women

Attached: woman-hate0.png (987x371, 59.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/uakron/status/1363187099864817664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: woman-hate1.png (1080x1795, 457.19K)

Attached: woman-hate2.png (750x1264, 886.77K)

>Stories & Statistics to blackpill you on women

Attached: 1617266204764.gif (459x259, 3.86M)

Attached: woman-hate3.jpg (520x868, 191.4K)

What about it is funny to you?

Attached: woman-hate4.png (868x829, 818.93K)

Attached: woman-hate5.png (1281x1113, 1.4M)

Attached: woman-hate6.jpg (960x803, 99.97K)

I can't stop laughing
my fucking sides

Attached: 1626950598420.png (292x292, 219.7K)

That's right goy, don't ever get married and reproduce white children. Sit around on the internet rotting instead.

What an excellent thread, fit to suit the literal demons set on demoralizing you gags.

This was fucking spot on.

Breeding is evil. You curse your children with 90 years of suffering and pain/death sentence and than the possibility of hell.

Thank you!

Attached: woman-hate7.png (674x220, 11.86K)

Huh, I learnt something today. Now women make a lot more sense
It's very disappointing to be honest

Attached: woman-hate8.jpg (591x1024, 126.93K)

First GF dated for 9 months.
We were both in late teens and both were virgins before we got together.
Several months into the relationship her friends whom were all single, they started harassing her to go out at weekends with them, to go on pull with them but my gf always said no cuz she’s got a bf, so they started harassing her to break up with me but she she wouldn’t do they them told her to ask me if to have an open relationship, so my gf asked me if we could have an open relationship at weekends, during week we’d see one another and officially be a couple bit at weekends she could act single and tell ppl She’s single, and she’d go out with friends at the weekend, go out on pull.
There was a catch tho, she said only she was allowed to go with other ppl.
Obviously I said no to this so she broke up with me and over the year that followed had a new bf every month; all but one of the guys were ppl I was friends with, which she knew; she also told them all lies about me to get me beat up claiming she broke up with me because I used to beat her. She told these lies to get me back for telling ppl the real reason she broke up with me, which damaged her rep.
Been thinking of paying heroin addicts to beat her up.

Sorry to hear that happened to you user. I wish we lived in a patriarchy like feminist retards say we do.

Attached: woman-hate9.png (569x569, 269.35K)

Attached: circumcision sadist.png (776x365, 59.34K)

Attached: woman-hate10.png (826x890, 177.36K)

Attached: bris roastie.jpg (800x776, 328.21K)

saved to my woman hate folder

Attached: woman-hate11.jpg (780x815, 165.4K)

Attached: we heart circs.jpg (909x682, 289.88K)

Attached: woman-hate12.png (681x431, 124.84K)

Attached: circumcision complaining about cost.jpg (1066x948, 355.47K)

Have a few drinks and have sex with hot blonde, wake up and her hair is dyed, eyelashes are fake, had make up on, high heels on, silicon breast pads in her bra, perfume on, so it was a totally different person when i woke up

And despite this, she got to keep her job as a nurse

twitter.com/uakron/status/1363187099864817664

Attached: madpatton.png (319x583, 317.83K)

>Hate
it's not hate, it's rather that they annoy me too much to suffer their presence for long.
they always act as if they are the superior part of the relationship, even though they know shit all and everything they do is a waste of time and money.
shit like
>covers your home in shiny trinkets like a fucking pagpie
>can't even wipe down a single surface anymore without having to spend minutes taking everything off and putting it back on there
>"there, I made it livable :)"
Yeah, thanks for turning it into a garbage dump, good job.

man I fucking hate most modern women

Attached: woman-hate13.jpg (714x880, 327.25K)

>paying $16k to mutilate your son
>not even questioning why a 30 minutes procedure with no real material usage costs 16k

Doesn't shock me, Patrice O'Niel was right, women just live to get any type of emotional reaction out of a man and it makes them seethe like no tomorrow when they don't have the power to do that shit to you.

I doubt it has to be specifically their husband. They just enjoy it to make men miserable in general. Whenever my mom couldn't make my dad miserable because he gave too little shits, she'd immediately go and terrorize me and my brothers with shit she knew for certain we absolutely hated.

Imagine being so unaware of how cruel you are. If I were that guy I'd definitely tell him. Fuck her. Body count and a list of sexual acts should be in a public archive

Attached: sad monki.png (539x530, 275.28K)

I used to get boiling hot mad when I saw shit like this, but now I don’t anymore because once you get enough life experience under your belt you realize that this sort of brazen sociopathic hubris is basically the cosmic equivalent of throwing up a homing beacon for whatever divine force that currently governs our universe to show up unnannounced and start mashing it’s SMITE button.

The great thing about women is that they take on the culture they are given. Whatever they're told to believe is what they believe, however they're told to act is how they do act. And thats how it should be, they aren't very good at creating their own ideas. The problem is that in modern times the ideas given to them are corrupted globo-homo hypergamous unloyal star-sign retardation.

Attached: woman-hate15.png (1254x261, 99.62K)

I know, it makes me angry

Attached: woman-hate14.jpg (672x509, 37.69K)

Same happened to me, a bit different here and there, but same story overall. Just forget about it, not worth it going to jail or getting killed for it. Shes damaged goods and going to ruin her life herself, I guarantee it, she'll either be childless and loveless at 30+, hit the wall and die alone or be a single mother of various kids from different dads and live on welfare, but whatever happens I can guarantee she'll ruin herself xoz shes damaged goods and thats what they do. Just be glad you dogded a bullet and forget about it, focus on yourself and find someone worth it, dont waste time thinking of that bitch or accumulate cortisol and other damaging hormones by thinking about her, just forget her entirely and move on. If you start thinking about her just soothe yourself, like pass your hand on your chest and belly like you were soothing yourself and tell you "shhhh its ok body, it wasnt your fault, let go", do so till you calm down. In the end you were just a victim of evil people, so it really is not your fault, take the experience to grow and pay more attention to red flags the next time, find a good girl, you deserve it king, godspeed.

I always think of Will Smith when I see this image.
Every time I think of his situation it makes me mad.
How the fuck is some bitch best known for being a support role on the fucking Matrix 2 timing Will fucking Smith.

Hotshot

>Body count and a list of sexual acts should be in a public archive
I agree. Whenever a woman has sex with a new guy her worth as a wife (the only significant worth or value she has) halves.

Attached: woman-hate16.jpg (507x604, 80.98K)

Women are just psychopaths. They claim to love their partners and so on, but they never do, they don't care about their partner as a person at all. The only thing they care about is what that relationship means for them.
>do they get their brains properly fucked out?
>can they use him to boast in front of their friends?
>does he have a high social standing she can use as entry card to the upper class?
>does he have a good job and thus allows her to buy whatever she wants?
>does he give her enough attention?
and so on and so forth. the moment they would have to care about him as a person, because he's struggling with something or whatever, interacting with him turns into "emotional labor" and they decide to look for another guy.

>Body count and a list of sexual acts should be in a public archive
It basically used to be when people were living in smaller communities. You're not going to fuck ten dudes in a village of 500 without anyone finding out.
It's why women love cities so much and will leave their rural home towns the very second they get an excuse to do so.