Brutalities of war

I think this pic is horrible, but in a dark way I also find it quite interesting. Because it shows a more brutal reality than the media does.
Is there any more pictures of war crimes or similar horrors of war that you have?
Any side goes, I just shared this one because it was the best captured worst moment I've seen so far. Props to the cameraman

Attached: 1647216116060.jpg (768x1024, 114.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pravyysektor.info/
fightforua.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

War crime is a Jewish construct

Don't care, not what I was asking for.

Attached: had2pee.webm (720x1280, 531.12K)

Other pic I have

Attached: cumslut2.jpg (618x975, 57K)

i want to fuck that ass after i put skirt on it. i hate fags and trannies i want to fuck them

Fake, this is two ukrainians, all these scumbags fake this shit, remember syria?

They get what they fucking deserve, Christ willing.

>same camo
>vdv shirt

Attached: 1647096156567.jpg (302x334, 96.09K)

TIRED OF BEING CALLED A POSER.. TIRED OF COVID??? SICK OF NOT GETTING PUSSY WHENEVER A GIRL LOOKS AT YOU LIKE THAT??
COME TO UKRAINE YOU CAN HELP IN THE EFFORT!! BRING YOUR FOOD AND SURVIVAL GEAR.. YOU CAN HELP TRANSPORT AND HELP WITH THE LOGISTICS!!! THERE ARE TONS OF SEXY UKRAINE BABES WILLING TO FUCK AND SUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU MEGA CHADS WILLING TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOURSELVES..
THERE ARE NO COVID RESTRICTIONS HERE.. ITS LIKE FUCKING COD , HALO , CS , A LITTER LIKE BATTLEFIELD BUT MORE REALISTIC.. AND THE ENEMY IS COMMIES LIKE YOUR GRANDPA AND HITLER HAD TO FIGHT AGAINST !!!
JOIN THIS EFFORT PUTIN IS TRYING TO KEK UKRAINIANS AND MAKE THEM ENERGY DEPENDENT ON RUSSIA. THEY WANT TO CHOKE AND CORNER THE OIL MARKET BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BUILD ANYTHING RELEVANT TO TODAYS MILITARY STANDARDS.. THEY ARE GETTING ROBBED BY OLIGARCHS
NO REASON AT ALL?? MAYBE PUTIN IS STALIN AND Hitler COMBINED AND HE MUST BE STOPPED FROM WITHIN RUSSIA BEFORE THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE AND EUROPE CONTINUES TO SUFFER!!!
DO YOUR PART AND DONATE, JOIN THE EFFORT IN UKRAINE!!! GET STACY AND URKAINE LAND IN EUROPE AND MAKE SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIVES POL!!! DON’T BE ALL TALK BE A MEGA CHAD .. SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET A HOT UKRAINE BRIDE NOW!!!
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM !!! FIGHT FOR FUN !!! FUCK PUSSY!!!

MEGACHAD S:::
pravyysektor.info/
CHADS
fightforua.org/

AHEM CHADS OUT THERE?

i would heavily punish any soldiers i caught behaving this way.
killing of an enemy is a chore that has to be done sometimes. acting like a filthy animal during the process is uncalled for.

>same cammo
are you blind

Ukrainians wear that same stripped tshirt, also its not the same common retard

Good speech user.
Pls provide the registration form asap.
Btw is it allowed to merry two or three ukrainian women at the same time? Would love to get a nice house and to merry 2 or 3 unkrainian women. And as icing on the cake a cute russian female housekeeper (blond, small boobs and not older than 20) would also fit in my dreams.

This might motivate me to join in as well

we could be neighbours then
having a nice bbq in the summer you, me and 4 wifes would be nice

Not a picture I saved, but
> Syrian government soldier
> ambushed by rebels
> rebels search his body for cash or whatever
> find his phone
> it's logged into facebook
> take a photo of his bloated corpse and post it on his timeline
many such cases

Attached: the-day-the-clown-cried-jerry-lewis-1972-movie-3.jpg (400x531, 19.2K)

Oh shut up you fat fuck, this isn't your parent's basement playing COD.

too bad its fake as fuck

watch the missiles hit civilian buildings and imagine living there. war is stupid.

That Ukrainian is a bad ass.

Not Russian camo, no russian equipment belt and they def don't wear such a stupid hat

So the russians just paint their flag on their non-uniform uniforms? They also let prisoners hold up their flags, which they have giant versions with them for some reason, above their heads before executing them on camera? This looks as fake as shit.

It was posted on threads here early in the conflict, but I don't know if it's legit or not, but you just straight out claiming it's fake because it makes the russians look bad, makes me think it's real.