I don't see "I, Pet Goat II" analysis here much at all. Here's one from me

I don't see "I, Pet Goat II" analysis here much at all. Here's one from me.

Attached: next.png (1700x983, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.com/heliofant
heliofant.com/gallery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: liberty.png (1469x1724, 1.14M)

that was a cursed video. I rarely have seen another video that has given off such evil vibes

This studio only ever made 1 vid then dropped off the face of the planet ten years ago.

Website still being updated?

Denver. Interesting. How do you know it's Denver in MPG that's flooded and anti-Christ appears?

Given the creatures that like other reptiles make their homes among the rocks of Colorado Springs, it certainly seems likely.

And hell - wasn't the good guy base in The Stand in Colorado Springs? Look how corrupted Stephen King is - everything he does is satanically inverted.

Attached: denver.png (1364x766, 1.38M)

gab.com/heliofant

Louis Lefebvre

common name for some people in film?

Just buy a pack of the Illuminati board game cards and it'll make you realize that while predictive, the archetypes and plans of the El-ites have been known to enlightened individuals for hundreds of years. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.

I am surprised that Google - sorry - Alphabet [Agencies] let it stay up so long.

Check out the difference in gematrix results between

"heliophant" - "it's over"
and
"heliofant" - "God in America" "Golden Gate"

heliophant was an unregistered business in Montreal at the time Heliofant incepted so they chose the name heliofant deliberately.

Kek, this video really did a number on you schizos. The video is nothing more than art, with random bullshit mixed together to look meaningful, interesting and insightful. The reality being it’s none of those things. People can’t predict the future, they can only guess. War, markets crashing, people dying, new life, etc, all that is obviously going to happen, since it happens all the time. The Jesus Christ figure mixed in to suck you religious nuts in as well, when religion is a lie. Jesus Christ is a fictional character from a man made book. Stop believing in nonsense.

God I hope the Mossad/CIA cunts get their families in those miles of safe luxurious bunkers under DIA after they set off Armageddon and then the water table bursts through and drowns every last one of them.

Tell me you've got a 108 IQ without telling me you have a 108 IQ.

>b-but my brain is bigger than yours!
Kek, nice argument retard. If you think your IQ is higher than mine and you think the video is meaningful then refute anything I said about it. You can’t though, because you’re dumb and need the comfort of your schizo fantasies to cope with existence.

You should be ashamed of being a Briton you uncultured creaton.

Attached: Jesus LDS.jpg (365x508, 25.31K)

I’m not sure what a creaton is, but an American giving an opinion on culture is like a fat man giving advice on fitness, which incidentally I bet you are as well, or rather, obese. How many times have you been to McDonalds this year?

There is a list of some characters:

heliofant.com/gallery.html

I'm very skeptical of those plans.

Attached: communities.png (1364x1149, 1003.16K)

Slimeball. Whatever you choose. You choose to be an athiest because your misinformed. Also UK has plenty of greasy ass food to.

>Brit insults stereotypical American food
>Eats spotted dick and baked beans
Kek

Yeah, because Americans totally aren't the result of every single culture in the world melting together like your teeth.

Attached: wotevrm8.jpg (720x768, 67.56K)

The drones look like freemason compass

The creator is muslim. Why should I care?

Isn't the true thing to note here that all existence is a cope? We are all coping to our greatest extent, and learning what not to do on the way.

If you make mistakes, you will come back to learn from them. This is by design, and by your own hand.