Moderna Vaccine

Yesterday marks one calendar year since getting my COVID 19 vaccine (moderna), with exactly zero side effects. Hell, I even had a kid during this time. Relatively easy delivery, and she's in the 90th percentile for height and weight, no health problems have been detected. In case you were wondering. She's going to be tall like her parents probably.

Anyway yeah,
Me 1, you losers 0.

You can apologize for being a jerk to me below if your ego can stomach it.

Attached: 1644709409930m.jpg (869x1024, 102.56K)

I'm sorry. i'm sorry you still don't understand what this is all about. Good luck to you user, I hope you and your new family live well.

>tall girls
fucking yuck.

Yesterday marks 25 months since the beginning of the fake jewish pandemic, never tested, never masked, never got vaxxed and I never got "covid"

go back to israel kike

>tall girls
fucking yum

I'm 6'5", she's 5'10". A tall girl for you is normal for me

>the “potential side effects” of the vaccine only matter to me in cases where they’re negative
Is it safe to assume you’re a retarded liberal/UAP voter?

Attached: 9F9D5A7B-6525-44C6-9EA4-BC06C3332B13.jpg (973x1005, 145.44K)

Thanks man. She's a lot of work but I've never felt more purpose waking up in the morning, you know?

>no health problems have been detected.
YET

Attached: mrnamommymilk.jpg (859x1024, 107.45K)

yuck. imagine being so stupid that you hope your daughter is tall. then again... guys will date anything, so shell be fine anyway

Attached: 200-1.webm (262x200, 156.89K)

Zero side effects
>has myocarditis
>has no idea his heart is damaged
>dies in sleep 3 years from now
Safe and effective

Attached: stroke.jpg (379x439, 63.95K)

>flew and stayed in 3 different countries during covid
>fucked around, had fun, met a lot of new people
>didn't get any vaccine
>didn't get sick
>get tested for flights
>negative
Yeah nah.

>Keep pushing the date further and further!

If everyday you say the end of days are coming, you'll eventually be right. But this isn't impressive.

Why are npcs the only ones who reproduce?

You beat your own argument for me, I appreciate you saving me the effort.

I hope your daughter gets raped before the age of 12

he didnt reproduce because hes an npc, he just got good starting rolls

And it's two years since this bullshit started and I've had no side effects from not taking it. lel

>ok please give me the vaccine now
lol

Attached: 1639112584597.jpg (640x701, 56.62K)

No what's not impressive is you getting vaccinated like a bitch. Your daughter will not be able to reproduce and you better hope to God that she won't get life debilitating illnesses.

Attached: 1631822989339.jpg (828x838, 96.78K)

You would know if you had myocarditis. It's not exactly subtle

>all mandates are up
>im working again in real estate, have been for the last 6mo

>no vax
>no tests
>didn't die
>never took orders

Its such a point of pride thing that "Oh we took the vaccine and didnt die haha stupid chuds!!1" Virtually zero self-reflection. You're a dog, you were told to jump and you asked how high, and for no gain.

Look up thalidomide. Took years to figure out what was the problem, but mentally user you will always be to me and to everyone else a fucking dog waiting for his orders. Shameful

sage in all fields, I will pray for your soul user. If it isn't moderna that gets you its being a pathetic, spineless cuck.

Larp or a sad cope....if you got vaxxed you HAVE issues even if "minor"

>Fifteen seconds ago marks the last time OP was sucking someone's penis

Lmao, you're doing it again. You guys said I wouldn't be able to reproduce. Now you're just pushing it off. What are you going to say when she eventually has kids of her own? That they'll be unable to reproduce?

You people are funny. Nothing is going to happen to me or my wife or my daughter, and you know it.

No you fucking retard I said your daughter won't be able to, it's a multi-generational thing. I guess diminished IQ is a symptom of the vaccines? It's really working man.

Manlet tranny hands wrote this

Cool, good luck on the next messenger RNA gene therapy it's good safe tech.

Saw a post on facebook that confirmed you're basically 100% fucked.

You'll be regretting your decision in two weeks when your DNA starts changing and your arse falls out of your body.

>with exactly zero side effects that I currently know about
ftfy
now go back to plebbit you dumb cunt
t. knows what second generation teratogenesis means as well as pseudo-spike fibrosis

>Me 1, you losers 0
Me: Facing 0 consequences and no worse off for having not taken anything
You: Failed the biggest shit test in history with unknown future implications for your personal health

Marks another year of me not getting it with zero side effects

>Calls me a bitch for listening to the government.

>Pays taxes

Alright tough guy. Also I don't care if you're vaccinated or not

>didn't take vacc
>got sick with it multiple times
>body now has stronger immune system
>never helped justify the profits of the kike big pharma
>never wore a mask or went along with the NPCs

It feels good.

>You guys said
I never said a goddamn thing to you or any other vaccine addled nigger. Any Forums is not a monolith of singular opinion. I think you are a blithering retard for taking an untested vaccine because "the government said so" or "because it'll keep me safe" not because it'll kill you.

>Also I don't care if you're vaccinated or not
starting this fagop thread says otherwise
now seriously fuck off back to plebbit

I'm not apologizing for anything you harlot.
>oh look, white egotism at its finest
I have not had a single jab, am perfectly healthy, and at most have just had the sniffles and a minor headache - most of which is easily resolved by and part of taking in more delicious water.
I go to stores without my mask on, and I go to restaurants regularly.
Unlike you, I am not a weak-willed bitch who has this obnoxious need to "stick it to them" like you so clearly do. This thread is bait, you're a fraud, and I am going to fucking bed and will wake up in the morning, have some breakfast, and never even think about this conversation again because I am not a petulant child who has a superiority complex.

Attached: 1640156552327m.jpg (1024x1017, 179.21K)

Nah, I remember distinctly being told that the vaccine would make me sterile. Not my children, because, you know, if I'm sterile I wouldn't be able to have kids.

you don't have a child and you just made this post because the vaxxless live rent-free in your head.

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (243x250, 7.72K)

I'm glad you got vaxxed :)
Byebye

+VDKAX+

Winter of death.

>nothing has happened to me so that makes it alright for governments to force a vaccine with questionable efficacy and minimal research onto people

Think before you post

TITS or GTFO

4th booster coming soon, make sure you take it, you will be fine, you are the winner

thanks for showing me the error of my ways

oh yea, dont forget to take your booster

Is this really the best you guys got? "You followed CDC guidelines you bitch".

You're forgiven.

Yesterday marks one calendar year since getting getting COVID 19 without a vaccine, with exactly zero side effects. Hell, I even had a kid during this time. Relatively easy delivery, and she's in the 90th percentile for height and weight, no health problems have been detected. In case you were wondering. She's going to be tall like her parents probably.

Attached: pfizer.png (800x654, 193.51K)