How do i start a mobile welding business?

im tired of working for peanuts but i dont know how to get and keep customers. i cant get a degree because my autism makes it impossible to function in school, this is my only opportunity to get rich

Attached: RobotIllustrated.jpg (288x394, 41.12K)

Stalk another mobile welder and kill him and assume his identity. You may have to have intercourse with his wife to keep her from being suspicious.

can you weld?

you can't be a social retard and also run a business

of course i can, i work in the aerospace industry. my welds have tolerances as low as a few thousandths and are x rayed
tell that to mark zuckerberg

bump

1st you'll need to raise 6 or 7 million dollars in seed capital, i'll let you know the rest once youve done that.

brush your teeth limey

borrow the family braincell cleetus

go beat up some faggot soccer fans nigel

okay, it's just that you didn't make that clear in the OP.
i own my own plumbing business and keeping customers is the easy part. do good work and they will keep calling you and they'll recommend you.
on the other hand getting customers is a little tougher.

i hope it works, i make decent money now($60k) but i will never get to six figures and beyond as an employee. any advice for finding customers?

Is that Angela anaconda ?

dorothy wayneright

Attached: 1647727078612.png (600x420, 128.89K)

Put ads on craigslist, faceberg, anywhere free, choose a name for your business etc, offer cheap rates and don't turn down work you think is beneath you, make you some cheap business cards and give em out, learn to fake a smile and personality so you can talk to people like a salesman with a shit eating grin, remember you are acting so you can get work, you can be an autismo on your own time when not interacting with customers.

Attached: takeiteasy.jpg (850x640, 179.8K)

my situation might be different than yours but the way i did it was when i left the company i was with some of the customers started calling me. i'm also a local boy and a lot of people know me and know i do good work.
here's my advice, advertise, it works. advertising wouldn't be a couple hundred billion dollar business if it didn't

This faggot cant weld except on a TIg or wire fed welder.
Most paying jerbs are stick welding, AO torch and grinding.

Do you own gear and a truck? Or a garage to work in?

Obtain gear and a truck or garage.

Print up some cards. make a FagBoo/IG/Craigslist post.

??????

Benjamins.

Attached: 0JIEW2z0Z29E.jpg (1000x1192, 444.31K)

>don't turn down work you think is beneath you,
Very much this.

I like helping people, no matter how dumb their problems seem to me. Then I charge them for my time.

i have a station wagon, a trailer, a generator and some welding machines

This bot posting again. You wil never be a woman

pinche indio