Pentagon says Nintendo makes soyboys

First anime turns people trans and now Nintendo turns men into weak beta males. Why did Japan do this?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nintendo-generation-pentagon-ukraine-russia-b2021972.html?amp

Pentagon worries its weak ‘Nintendo generation’ breaks too easily to withstand war

As the threat of Russian aggression in Ukraine ramps up, the Pentagon is worrying its incoming batch of soldiers from the "Nintendo Generation" are too soft to withstand the rigours of real-world combat.

“The ‘Nintendo Generation’ soldier skeleton is not toughened by activity prior to arrival, so some of them break more easily,” said Army Major Jon-Marc Thibodeau in a press release from the Military Health System.

Attached: typicalnintendofan.jpg (1640x2186, 452.98K)

Any info about Sony?

Attached: Snoy censor.jpg (2048x2048, 646.03K)

Honestly, SONY sounds based being anti-anime and anti-Japan.
They're honorary western company.

Maybe they could do something about the literal faggot tranny generals we have now?

Trannies can be pretty tough. Did you forget about Lia Thomas? That guy can probably benchpress you.

Maybe.
I grew up using Nintendo.
I do feel beta ever since.
Long story short I never experienced being a real man

Yeah, it's a national security problem, imo.

Those manly, hairy Russians are going to have their way with us Nintendo cucks.

All according to plan

Attached: hirohito.gif (480x270, 607.39K)

THE REVENGE OF HIRIHITO

>The Pentagon has chosen a side in that conflict, too. While the Nintendo generation makes brittle bones the Call of Duty generation can harden their minds playing first-person shooters.

Pentagon wants more Call of Duty and less pokemon & Mario.

Anime is a ploy of the samurai to destroy amerikkkan dogs, it is known

Sony isn't even a Japanese word. They chose a latin derived company name. It comes from Sonus "sound"

Sony would much rather be European than Japanese

It was because of the music it had in the SNES. It was music you've never heard of with a passion. Some say it's not real music but to me it was.

the "nintendo generation" are the OIF/OEF veterans retiring this year. What kind of bath salts are they on?

Attached: OIP.JtWEErYxHJV1bigx14BgdwAAAA.jpg (432x432, 33.32K)

Right. SONY has pretty much shunned the Japanese market to cater to the international market.
SONY might be the only based Japanese company out there. Props to them for saying no to disgusting anime shit.

I guess they don’t blame fortnight?

Attached: 4BA8B048-7F02-434F-AC59-CFAC274482EB.png (784x638, 377.05K)

Remember, Sony was also the same company that created this monstrosity

Attached: Ukrainian Warrior.jpg (225x224, 9.59K)

Fortnight is pretty competitive and spikes testosterone levels, especially when you're building structures like mad and trying to outsmart/outplay your opponent.

Mario & Pokemon are casual kiddie shit that lower test levels.

Sony’s the one that makes the onions games like Last of Us and Horizon Zero. No More Heroes 3 was rather based.

What the fuck are you on about? Sony puts out just as much faggoty weebshit as anybody. All gaming-related companies are gay

Attached: 0D496A32-D035-47EA-B09C-3BCA2258A152.jpg (1024x1024, 399.91K)

NGL, TLOU is my favorite game of all time.
I also love how SONY said NO to the creepy ass otaku crowd.

See Of course SONY still has some weird weeb games, but they're taking a more aggressive stance against creepy anime shit than MS and Nintendo.

Yeah blame the evil video games but ignore the mentally ill leftoids who cry at the sign of a trump bumper sticker or thin blue line flag

I bet all those people watched anime and/or played Nintendo.

They are just trying to compensate for their own failures. They are incompetent morons shifting blame for destroying our economy and nation. The country was fine up until they were put in charge.