What's the worst a women has hurt you and what's the long term political and societal implications of the current state...

What's the worst a women has hurt you and what's the long term political and societal implications of the current state of women today?

Attached: 1603419143576.png (1024x1227, 1.84M)

Certification & designation: BGC

Attached: BGC certification department2.jpg (508x491, 45.96K)

God I wish it were me.

Made for BBC

cheated on me with a jew. Yeah I'm ready to die.

Attached: imtired.png (375x387, 345.76K)

CHECKED BASED BGC POSTER

Attached: 4564.png (500x250, 286.57K)

Grow up, ya cunt.
Rosemary in all fields.

Women are just stupid vapid whores. Treat a queen like a whore and a whore like a queen.

I only interact with reptiles

Hello slide thread Kike.

Spank and give penis to sex

Attached: 1647832868278.jpg (775x826, 65.83K)

>exactly one minute apart
Our favorite Kike is samefagging with VPNs again!

Attached: 1646067884549.jpg (600x600, 29.59K)

The worst thing you can imagine, I promise she'll find a way to make it even worse than that. It's not possible to be prepared enough.

Attached: 1645737596307.png (645x773, 11.39K)

POOPA!

Attached: 1632820790262.png (1000x577, 194.44K)

Glad to see this again.

got slammed into a brick wall and knocked unconcious by a ukranian kike once when i wasn't looking. I'm lookinf forward to putin killing her family.

a girl called my penis small once

>it is

Attached: sad&confusedpepe.jpg (232x218, 6.94K)

My girlfriend was getting picked up by a friend to go to town (didn't know it was a guy) I dropped her off and got a text from her while she was still sitting in the car saying "don't worry he's just my friend". She was meant to send it to the guy. She fucked him. I fucked 3 of her friends and her younger sister when she turned 16. She threw a bottle at my head

green mind

tell her he isn't small he's just british

Tricked me into giving up my college years and then dumped me out of her country as soon as she got her degree and figured she could get someone with more money. Overall quality decreases in every field until china kills us all

I've been broken hearted, I've broken hearts
Can't tell the treasure from the trash when it gets too dark
I've been torn apart, but I've been mended back
With a needle and a thread and an nicotine patch
Getting clean hoping nothing pushes me to relapse
Like watching dreams pass or chasing greener grass
You're better off crying right into that empty glass
So sick of being depressed, this shit will make me laugh

Attached: 1647486246836.png (612x549, 421.29K)

I went camping with a girl one time. I was sleeping in the tent and she stabbed me with a screw driver right in the kidney. That shit hurt like a mother. Then she took off in my trunk and I had to hitchhike to the hospital

A gross 4'8'' Philipino/Native hooker scammed me $500 and robbed my car but quite honestly I deserved it

Attached: PetiteFeet.jpg (713x1024, 97.12K)

Got sent to federal prison for 7&1/2 years for trafficking/smuggling weed from Canada. I was in love with a woman, I did everything to better her life, got her a great job in a city I knew she would love and planned to move out with her, I got indicted and then those plans went south, I promised to Marry her if she was off the cock carousel when I got home, I did everything I could in there to better myself for her, got ripped, finished my bachelors so I could go to graduate school when I got out, I thought about her every night, every morning, all the hell was worth it because I had the first person in the world who loved me, communication went south, when I got out she wouldn't even talk to me, wouldn't respond to an email, wouldn't even give me closure and tell me tell me to fuck off. I haven't spoken with her now in over ten years and I gave up on women entirely, that was the start of my demise, I was demoralized, ever since I've been a walking corpse and I hate myself for my weakness

Attached: WEPwhiteSQ.jpg (1200x1200, 126.59K)

imbressive. vary nice

Attached: 1629427133436.jpg (637x358, 37.88K)

One time I met a roastie and we got married. Had two children and she dipped for a guy who smokes meth and blows dudes. She ran off with my kids and used child support money for going out and getting wasted. Dropped them off with my mother which I had to pay additional money to actually take care of my kids which left me not enough money to move back to the state to be around my kids. I spent my remaining money I had left over for bills driving on the weekends to see them and lived off Ramen for about 8 months before I could get back on my feet.
She ended up getting caught on video "watching" children for some guy to live in his house for free. While she was watching his kids she got caught on video blowing her boyfriend in front of kids, getting kicked in the head, doing coke, and eating in front of the kids she was watching but not feeding them. So CPS got involved and luckily I have them now. Never recieved money from her and cleared her child support debts so she wouldn't go to jail. Probably should have let her, but didn't want to be the guy that sent my kids mom to jail when I could have done something about it.

Attached: tumblr_o4d0vz8mCZ1qjz3kqo1_500.gif (500x700, 882.9K)