It's over

Even /ourguy/ Jim knows Russia is jobbing to Ukraine

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 19-47-26 Latest Tweets _ Twitter.png (585x613, 74.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9ObIvS90c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smegma

Why do these people pretend any of the information they read is real?

how are these fags gonna react when Mariopol gets leveled to the ground?

jim's starting to get senile must be the combination of canceraids and yellow fever thats doing it

Life was so simple and interesting with internet aristocrat. I’m getting old and don’t like it

>when fentanyl presriptions run out

wrong on Covid, wrong on Ukraine. fuck off OP.

Ukraine is run by kikes. Kikes are well known for using dead goyim to further their schemes.

Russian's trying to avoid civilian casualties, for moral reasons, as well as to not give the kikes any photo ops. Not that kikes aren't above staging or creating such shit themselves.

and the Nazis? those are McCain and Lindsey "ladybugs" Graham's boys. Hence Ladybugs squealing like a stuck pig with shrill assassination threats.

>1PBTID
>Memeflaggot

>"jobbing"
Is this some newfangled niggerism? You have to go back.

Attached: 1646798410257.jpg (580x350, 58.19K)

>mocking russia's advancements
>clearly not using everything at their disposal
>few air strikes
>cry when russia destroys something
>they're fighting for their country!!!
>10 mil fled

>Mister Redditor

>"I'll never start a patreon that's for sellouts"
>Starts a patreon
>"O-Okay but if it ever makes more than $1000 I'm shutting it down"
>Gets to $3000+ and says nothing
>"If I ever start selling merch you'll know I'm a sellout and should unsubscribe"
>Starts selling merch unironically
But faggots still defend him because he's a friend simulator

FUCK OFF ECELEB WORSHIPING FAGGOTS

Attached: Mister Redditor.png (900x900, 493.32K)

He should stick to making fun of retards and freaks on the internet. He is way out of his depth when it comes to national/global issues. Remember COVID? He was telling everyone Corona-chan was going to kill us all. Then he went into hiding out of shame. Now he's trying again with Ukraine.
Unfortunately it seems he's just susceptible to propaganda and videos, he takes it all at face value like he did with COVID.
I'm not saying he's dumb, but he's not that smart or knowledgeable and its starting to show.
Stick to laughing at furries and trannies bro.

He supports ukraine cuz crp is pro russia.

lol ghey chech.

Lol he's gonna die of cancer soon.

Lol, lmao even

>mr medicare

Twitter breaks them.

>Hence Ladybugs squealing like a stuck pig with shrill assassination threats.
It's so blatant. Literal psychopaths just casually giving billions to extremist groups like isis and AZOG so they and kill thousands to please their masters

Attached: 2266.jpg (930x558, 45.25K)

Jim is a fag, lmao.

No one knows or cares who this Literally Who is you stupid faggot, fuck zoomers.

Cope and seethe more, Gunty.

Attached: Ethan ''THE GUNT'' Ralph original.jpg (700x1030, 117.83K)

>Stick to laughing at furries and trannies bro.

this.

Know your place, Jim.

>Sperged out about the corona virus early on, called it the end of the world
>Focused on it for years and refused to admit he was wrong or move on

Attached: 1523833251925.gif (197x200, 2.25M)

Every single person needs to watch this.
POST THIS EVERYWHERE, STOP THE BOMBS

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9ObIvS90c

>NOOOOO YOU CANT LISTEN TO UNFILTERED POLITICAL TAKES AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS FROM PEOPLE WITH COMPKETE CREATIVE FREEDOM!! THEYRE E CELEBES SO ITS WROOOOONG

mersh, you're fat

An ultimatum is not begging to surrender. The city is clearly going to fall, why get more people to kill so it falls 12 hours laters?

was thinking exactly the same thing...

It's just the characteristic of those that refuse to acknowledge the Jew. There is such insane amounts of misdirection you have to go through to make any coherent arguments when you leave their name out of it

This is probably it.

>Unfiltered

Attached: 1647643497430.jpg (258x544, 17.83K)

I don't worship him, retarded nigger faggot. I just like his content. Doesn't mean I've ever given him a farthing.

That fucking faggot is one of the main reasons the site went markedly downhill after 2016, he's peak r/Any Forums

Any Forums stopped being pro-Putin when Putin posted the anti-nazi cringe.
Mother fucker is leader of a nation with a self sufficient economy that doesn't need to worry about re-election and yet STILL is posting liberal faggotry about
>>>>(((De-Nazification))))
Literal fucking castrated cu.ckold shit

Attached: 4changreenface2.jpg (800x800, 41.48K)

fakes cancer. a no name wigger calls him out. spergs for half a year. really makes you think

He's the pedophilia of kiwifarms mixed with the tranny of reddit

>lmfao
Guy in his forties doesn't get humbled by cancer doubles down on acting like a cringe kid. Sad

The anti-Nazi cringe was actually from a journalist and not Putin. With that being said I’m sure he agrees since he grew up under communism where they don’t like racism. Also A huge portion of Russia is made up of non-whites. Pol still supports him because he is refusing to give into the homosexual globalist agenda
>pic related
>you

Attached: 80AAD841-FD25-4462-82B4-466610AF8F6A.jpg (2048x1919, 284.45K)

Good morning tel aviv

>taking kike media reporting at face value and regurgitating it
>unfiltered

Attached: 1529648387234.jpg (812x810, 243.38K)

Jim is aware of kikes, he just wants to keep his channel