Here's some footage of the hypersonic missile that spawn-killed the Redditors...

Here's some footage of the hypersonic missile that spawn-killed the Redditors. The blast is the shockwave from it breaking the sound barrier.
youtube.com/watch?v=yW_MGjNntmc

Attached: Untitled.jpg (958x533, 44.83K)

>thank you, Puti

Attached: pep_blanky.png (522x531, 229.52K)

What's the point of using these? Any missiles will work. Ukraine can't defend it

Makes NATO seethe

Have a bump.

They are out of regular Iskandars, so they are using the modified "hypersonic" ones. There is no endgame here, it's literally just generals throwing everything they've got on Ukraine in hopes they won't get blamed and shot by Putin when the campaign collapses.

I’d say it was a show of force from Russia to NATO to fuck around and find out.

source
>dude trust me

Attached: 6756757558.jpg (800x765, 71.48K)

I am getting impatient for Ukraines counter attack but admittedly they know best. I assume they are waiting for the russian desertions/defections to hit a certain level. Or maybe for to putin to resign.

>
kek thats why zelensky made it illegal to retreat while he writes orders from poland

NOOOOOOOO MUH SLAV UKRAINI

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

This one goes faster. Everyone knows that makes it way better. Why the fuck would you ask a retarded question?

Listen here boomer, we can build hundreds of Iskanders missile per month, do you understand?

Attached: f_c2RlbGFub3VuYXMucn.jpg (1680x1119, 520.72K)

What it looked like to me also. We all know NATO can get to them, it was to demonstrate to NATO they will also get to them.

Probs just testing it out.

I don't think it makes any logical sense to hide your good shit. All the people saying USA has even better xyz that they just aren't telling anyone about. If you have it you show it, as a warning to everyone not to fuck with you. That thing was fired from way within Russia, traveled the entire length of Ukraine, and precisely hit a target right on the Polish border. Sends the message to NATO that yeah you might win but it's going to cost you everything.

>spend a month losing armor and aircraft to your retarded little brother
Yeah I don't think anyone but they will be finding out sweaty.

you act like hypersonic missiles are some sort of racial tech that only the bad guys can use.

gay and retarded

It doesn't seem that fast, what altitude do these things cruise at?

This is the first hypersonic missile used in live combat

man I could fake this shit and I have never even had aftereffects installed on my computer before

fake vid...someone has done the math using the shockwave to discover that thing is going way to slow

topkek

Was fast enough that despite being fired from over a thousand kilometers away the target had no idea it was coming.

Kys tranny. It's 19min since your dilate alarm went off and you're still here...

thats a super saiyin

>I am getting impatient for Ukraines counter attack
Steinerslav's counter attack will be any day now

>hypersonic missile
Another meme. Russia has no such thing and neither does china.

The Kinzhal missile travels at 10X the speed of sound, about 12,400 KPH - that's 206 KPH per minute, 3.4 KPH per second

>KPH per minute
>Not referencing acceleration

ok fake the explosion video and dead redditors then, retardfuck

Wouldn't just be Russia lying in this case, would also be NATO lying, since they said they observed it via satellite but it moved too quickly for them to send any sort of warning.

To make a point.

Killing bolt is that you?

2 more weeks bro.

Hypersonic munitions aren't always traveling at mach 6-10+. They're only hypersonic when very close to target. They don't carry enough fuel to overcome the immense friction at hypersonic speeds for very long.

In fact some of them have turbine engines to cruise the leg journey and kick the rockets only during the terminal phase. Hypersonic speed is only needed to defeat point defenses like C-RAM, Iron dome, THAAD, etc.

source: i know shit but not outing myself on this fuckin board.

Attached: 1595473966342.png (613x409, 553.59K)