Why did they reject Arab/Afghani refugees but are accepting Ukrainian refugees en masse?

why did they reject Arab/Afghani refugees but are accepting Ukrainian refugees en masse?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x296, 4.18K)

because they're based

>why

Attached: cave.png (600x600, 599.17K)

Because most Poles are racist hypocrites.

mainly the smell
but also the criminality and an arab minority being strategic depth for terrorists

Attached: poland fix.jpg (768x498, 34.15K)

for the lulz

you again...

Attached: true-pole.png (560x231, 41.84K)

I dont blame them honestly.
But they do really like pajeets which is very perplexing. No one else does

Women and children vs terrorists and rapists. Easy choice

I wonder how Poland is so based because every Polish guy i've ever met is a massive, cuck, faggot like you that's getting cheated on and doesn't even care.

Ukrainians are close to us culturally. We have some bad blood regarding the history but so far they've been fine. Good and dilligent workers who try to build their future here.

You meet weird people.

Sandniggers were mostly male whereas ukros are women, children and elderly thus true refugees. Man should fight for their country, not flee like cowards. Out of respect to Ukro fighters we're doing our best. They're doing God's work by killing Russian scum.

Maybe only the faggots come to the UK and the based guys stay home.

Maybe because the Polish guys you met were emigrants? Think, Nigel, think.

>
>unironically supporting globohomo fighters
lol

Attached: 1647367491613.jpg (724x900, 75.67K)

I believe so. Heard horrible tales about people who went to UK, usually involved drugs and fucking each over for some lump sump. Most of the people who went there were the ones that were losers here and wanted to suck a fat titty of social system.

Any Forums will say this is based and still cheer for Russia attacking Ukraine. Schizophrenia

let me guess, you met our subhuman worst 10% in UK

Lay off Any Forums politics kiddo, things are more complicated here. Globohomo is something we should resist but first thing first there are literally insane people running one country that could be based and our ally. We need to teach them and then take on globohomos.

>suck up to globohomo to defeat globohomo
lmao