Environmentalism General

Thread for political discourse related to, or about, environmentalist concerns.

Attached: forest1.jpg (911x602, 282.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2022/03/15/bowerys-vertical-farming-strawberries-go-on-sale-in-new-york-.html
rumble.com/vlrjqq-beyond-thunderborg.html
counter-currents.com/2022/03/the-great-replacement-the-great-outdoors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how to save the environment in one easy step:
1) kill humans.

I hate how environmentalism has been hijacked by the far left who only uses it as a vehicle to promote cultural marxism

Mosquitos are based and Im going to genetically engineer them to be harder to kill and also more annoying

They don't even care about environmentalism. They'd be fine with demolishing forests if it provided homes for refugees or high speed transport.

kaczinsky tried to warn you.

The Earth is a giant flat wasteland

Attached: tree-stumps.jpg (600x615, 154.38K)

This is a giant quarry

Attached: Colorado-River-Grand-Canyon-Arizona-National-Park.jpg (1280x1600, 606.46K)

More neo-liberal than left, but yeah I agree with their your general sentiment
Fertility rates in all countries, even India, have been dropping consistently. I'm hopeful this will eventually result in an overall population decline within the next generation or so

Deserts are artificial. They have been scraped all the way to the bottom. The sand is the sawdust created by the silicon trees.

Attached: 080d3f8b9122db4819737040a33d2f8a.jpg (1600x1066, 257.01K)

I think jews are the single biggest threat to the environment

Have less babies and import migrants

cnbc.com/2022/03/15/bowerys-vertical-farming-strawberries-go-on-sale-in-new-york-.html
I wonder how vertical farming will continue to grow in urban centers

The Grand Canyon always looked beautiful; I've always wanted to visit once

Step 1:
>Go to major highway in your area
Step 2:
>Hit the asphalt with a picaxe or use a small pipe bomb to remove a small spot
Step3:
>Plant pines or other large trees in the hole you created
Step 4:
>Wait a few years as clownworld comes to a stop

Attached: 1630899582440.png (1030x944, 488.42K)

this. why beat about the bush?
rumble.com/vlrjqq-beyond-thunderborg.html

Attached: 1608493622507.jpg (950x960, 234.56K)

Every state should be required to set aside 10% of its land for national park land. Farmers should be required have buffer zones between fields and waterways. Farmers should be severely punished for employing illegal immigrants. All native american fishing rights should be revoked immediately. Thats a start.

Attached: the front.jpg (728x1024, 82.21K)

yeah they're just gonna let it grow for years and years without doing anything about it

Agreed, it is a good start. There's also the issue of pollution, waste disposal, and illegal dumping into rivers and lakes. In many instances, the protocols we currently have in place are rarely enough.

If even hundreds of people did this there would be no way of dealing with it logistically

do you realise how easy it is to uproot a sapling? the holes would take some time to pave over but at that point you may as well just focus on tearing up the roads

The EPA is pretty good at keeping this in check. Problem is its cheaper for the massive corporations to pay for damages and keep doing business as usual. The issue is with the judicial system.

what if it's some endangered plant that it's illegal to uproot

Attached: 1618094094353.png (1024x1024, 1.73M)

pretty sure they'd just get rid of it and eat the legal costs

Instead of dreaming about space travel and colonization, people should focus on saving Earth.

I don't think humans can realistically live elsewhere, even because of how finely our bodies are made for the specific gravity of Earth.

EPA is a joke. Nothing is done about birth control contaminating the water supply.

yeah one of the things people always overlook when talking about mars colonisation is the gravity, which can't be changed through terraforming. short term it fucks with your body, long term the effects would be an extremely difficult obstacle to overcome because it would interfere with every step of what you're trying to do, fatigue and atrophy would set in fast

it took a lot of local activism by people who live there and value the landscape and many years to ensure that the countryside in OPs pic was preserved from logging interests

lefty libshit environmentalism is vapid.

based retard schizo

I dont know why we even come to pol anymore; we already know what the problem is and how to solve it.

I think the crystals in your ears that allow you to balance properly on Earth would be affected in addition to other bodily functions on Mars. Unless we figure out a way to generate gravity, which I wouldn't count on, Earth is all we have, and so we must take good care of the planet.

that is impossible to control without outlawing BC, which would also be next to impossible. The EPA has their hands full dealing with shit that happened 100 years ago, trying to put the lid on the insanity of water pollution by industry is an impossible task

The gravity problem also applies to the time spent traveling.

Geologist here, AMA for the next little while until i get off.
(only have an undergrad, not a PhD or anything)

thoughts on pollution in aquafers. Do they have any purpose/consequence at all minus humans putting wells in them and drinking PFAS and creasote?

>counter-currents.com/2022/03/the-great-replacement-the-great-outdoors/
A lovely article.

Based

Attached: Rinkola.jpg (480x720, 62.4K)

What's the most interesting aspect you learned about while studying geology? It sounds like an interesting field of research

I'm looking for a career, how hard is it to become a geologist and how lucrative is it? Do you get to go outdoors and/or travel a lot? What are the hours/scheduling like? I need to get a real career and I've come to hate working indoors.

caring about muh trees is literal globohomo (Disney) indoctrination

Well aquifers are a significant source of drinking water. Lot of aquifers are being overused and depreciated tho due to farming (reference California).
As for polluting them? Are you talking about on purpose or as a biproduct of waste from farming and factories, etc.?
Many aquifers have an 'impermeable' layer of something like clay, making pollution actually quite difficult. That being said it does happen. inb4 Alex Jone "turning the frogs gay" - this is actually happening as a biproduct of birth control and hormones into waterways.

For me it was igneous petrology. Did a course that had part of it on extraterrestrial geology (like other planets and stuff) and I found that rather interesting.

The world needs the Amazon more than it needs a million billion shitskins.

>brazilian
>likes cutting down trees
Checks out.